How's the weather out there?

Topic started by gia on Dec. 12, 2008. Last post by Katsuro_Igarashi 5 years, 9 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
So, I love a lot of things about my city, but there are downsides...two, in fact. One is terrible highways (but as a trade-off, we have some of the best public transit in the country).

The other is rain. It rains and is grey here a lot; something like 300 days a year, I've heard. It's usually not a big deal, especially since I'm traveling so much these days, but sometimes it can get to you.

How's the weather where you are?
Post by VioletteDragoon (448 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Freezing cold and pouring down with rain.
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Con?
Post by Kiriska (112 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Sunny. Too sunny. We had some brief, pathetic snow two days ago, but now it's back to being 70 degrees. Oh, Houston, you make no sense!
Post by Dawnwalker (1,663 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Too much snow and cold here x_X
Post by Void_Wizard (735 posts) See mini bio Level 9
It's cold(only in the winter) but we only have moderate winters. We have some rain but plenty of days where we don't. :) Our summers can be pretty hot.
RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by VioletteDragoon (448 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Little_Sparrow said:
"Con?"
Nope...........Acer
Credo said:
"Little_Sparrow said:
"Con?"
Nope...........Acer"
ACER hugs:p
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
It's in the 60s in San Francisco, so basically it's freeeeeeeeezing here!
Post by jlrm01 (198 posts) See mini bio Level 7
*looks outside* Sunny right now. It gets a bit cold in the nights, which makes me want to go to sleep immediately and stop posting things. I have never seen snow in real life... and it will be the same this year (it is a bit of a dream of mine to see snow some day). ^_^ Two months or so ago it rained so hard, for so long, that work was suspended for 2 days (had never happened to me at that job) and many people lost cars and things inside their homes.

Then a few weeks after that a hurricane came along... and didn't have almost any effect. The rains before were a lot worse. Hurricane season sucks, and way too many hurricanes are headed straight towards us before deciding to go elsewhere. My grandma lives in a small wooden old house, so she worries a lot. :(
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Most people find it kinda cold here in Holland right now, but i would like it cold enough to snow here.
why does spain get the snow this year? this sucks :P
Post by m1k3 (5 posts) See mini bio Level 2
cold but sunny in so. cal
Post by Jinx (17 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Upside of Texas ............> You can call your boss dude, there is such a thing as "dressy" jeans, you can always find a good fried chicken restaurant.

Downside of Texas ............> You have to put up with either blistering heat from which there is no escape or bitter cold that freezes one with no remorse

I honestly spend most of my year indoors specifically because of the weather. I hate it! I used to live in Florida (2 minutes from the beach) and it never got this cold or hot.

.......Still.....I do like chili.
Post by Bertmasta (151 posts) See mini bio Level 6
its night here. thats it.......
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Jinx: We have dressy jeans and I can call my boss dude. Couldn't answer you on fried chicken...I tend to avoid it. ;)
Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13
BUH!!!! rainy,windy, cold, and dark!
Post by Slinger (399 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Sunny Cape Cod, MA, well, in the summer anyway. In the fall, winter, and spring we are inundated with howling gales and bitter cold with the occasional tropical storm or blizzard. We've had thirty mph winds and rain for the last three days now, but luckily I live on the coast, more inland they're suffering from a massive ice storm.
Post by MOF (434 posts) See mini bio Level 1
It cold and started to snow flurry while I was at school but stopped. Its already dark at 6:15 pm.
Post by BloodRavyne (88 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Cold and snow somewhat. I hate snow and I live in Oregon :(.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel