How would you kill people with your favorite superpower?

Topic started by Nerx on June 28, 2010. Last post by Catolf 4 years ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

For example I wanted somebody dead and I have an Anime/Manga power such as the MEoDP , and I can kill him or her without consequence. 
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Using Reality warping I would wipe all trace of said person from existence. Their Body, their impact on the lives of the people around them, The Memories that people have of them. You Know. That Kind of thing.
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Using my superspeed I would run so fast and punch them so quickly they would die so quick they wouldn't feel and thing.
Post by Chroma (146 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@OmegaMekix said:
" Using my superspeed I would run so fast and punch them so quickly they would die so quick they wouldn't feel and thing. "
Well, that's kinda humane. :] 

@rein said:
" Using Reality warping I would wipe all trace of said person from existence. Their Body, their impact on the lives of the people around them, The Memories that people have of them. You Know. That Kind of thing. "
I hope I never become your enemy... Or that you at least don't get super reality warping powers and I become your enemy. 
Post by kira112 (1,066 posts) See mini bio Level 9
i would kill with an invisable beam that hits you and you splatter everywhere
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
You know, i want to take a page from Doctor who's Book.

I doubt many people would want to mess with you after that.
Super strength to turn a person into a human accordion
Post by Catolf (254 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Nerx said:
" Super strength to turn a person into a human accordion "
Too messy.

Someone give me a Geass to make people do my bidding or a Death Note please. XD

@OmegaMekix said:
" Using my superspeed I would run so fast and punch them so quickly they would die so quick they wouldn't feel and thing. "

I like this idea.
Post by sickVisionz (4,238 posts) See mini bio Level 24
I'd use a Death Note to make some super rich person bring $100M cash to my house.
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@Catolf: I wanted something that would be effective but not gruesome. If this is done right the only external damage should be a large bruise.
Or Learn a martial art from FOtNS and make a guy explode xD
Post by taichokage (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@rein said:
"Using Reality warping I would wipe all trace of said person from existence. Their Body, their impact on the lives of the people around them, The Memories that people have of them. You Know. That Kind of thing. "

despite the victim and loved ones not feeling anything, that's what makes that a really cruel death. I'd probably dash instantly behind them with teleport like speed and before i actually got there i would have already impaled them and sheathed my blade (like Byakuya's senka from bleach) giving them a semi-quick,semi-painless and honorable death yet still giving them an instant to reflect on their life.

a good ole spinerip
 a good ole spinerip
Post by rangiku_63 (43 posts) See mini bio Level 8
well,i'll put on my hollow mask and take my enemy out with just a single blow! 

Post by AJV (51 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I'd just write their name in my notebook.
All I would need is a name and a face.
Post by jewl122 (326 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I would just walk up to  there home and be like: " I really hate you, and I think you should go away for eternity and since no one will do this task, I will do it for all the people who truely hate you. Any last words?"
Post by jewl122 (326 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@jewl122 said:
"I would just walk up to  there home and be like: " I really hate you, and I think you should go away for eternity and since no one will do this task, I will do it for all the people who truely hate you. Any last words?" "

No, seriously I would love to say that..
Post by Catolf (254 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@OmegaMekix said:
" @Catolf: I wanted something that would be effective but not gruesome. If this is done right the only external damage should be a large bruise. "
It's a good idea, less mess, more success.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel