How strong was the original super saiyan?

Topic started by nishi99 on July 7, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,859 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I think he may have been a legendary super saiyan like Broly who became a Golden Oozaru and failed to become a super saiyan 4. But that's just my theory.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Most people think the LSSJ Broly was the same transformation as the SSJ mentioned by Vegeta in that past. Personally I think the original SSJ Goku was the same as the old SSJ mentioned by Vegeta because Toriyama had originally meant for the manga to end at the Frieza saga.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Who knows... it really didn't had any feats showed... except that he destroyed the original Saiyan planet while powering up... also the Original Super Saiyan was golden as an Oozaru... kinda weird... because if we add GT in here, the stage before SSJ4... it's a golden oozaru.

Also Broly has the same nick name... when Peragus calls him that... So what if Broly is the reincarnation of the Original Super Saiyan?? cause he is a Legendary Super Saiyan.. and that's a stage that no other Saiyans can achieve... but that's IMO... so don't take it seriously please.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel