How strong do you think Ichigo will be now?

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on June 21, 2013. Last post by taichokage 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,046 posts) See mini bio Level 11

How strong do you guys/gals think Ichigo is going to be now that he has his new Zanpakuto'?

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,309 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I was personally hoping sometime during the series they turned him into a planet buster... seeing as that probably isn't going to happen, maybe somewhere over mountain buster? Hopefully he also has all Shinigami/Quincy/Hollow abilities.

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: I think he will probably be atleast Zebra's level from Toriko, now that would be awesome.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Planet buster is waay too much for Ichigo right now.

Now Kenpachi on the other hand... muahaha.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,139 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Ikki_Minami_: Depends on which arc Zebra you mean, Current Zebra would destroy Ichigo even if he went super saiyan

Post by othus12 (7,374 posts) See mini bio Level 13

maybe yusuke level. i hope

or at least permanent FGT level

Post by phantomrant (1,409 posts) See mini bio Level 10

At least as strong as his H2- full hollow form.

I put a 50%, severely exhausted Bankai Ichigo (the one that is fighting Bach) to be much stronger than his FKT arc version with his second hollow mask, and a little weaker than R2 Ulquiorra. Put him at full health/power and and now that he has a new, stronger Zanpakuto power, he should be able to easily contend with base Aizen.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@phantomrant said:

At least as strong as his H2- full hollow form.

I put a 50%, severely exhausted Bankai Ichigo (the one that is fighting Bach) to be much stronger than his FKT arc version with his second hollow mask, and a little weaker than R2 Ulquiorra. Put him at full health/power and and now that he has a new, stronger Zanpakuto power, he should be able to easily contend with base Aizen.

This is exactly what i was going to say

@othus12: So like atleast a bit higher than Aizen? In Bankai?

@phantomrant: Do you think he'll still have his hollow mask? And if he does how strong do you think he'll be?

Post by phantomrant (1,409 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Ikki_Minami_ said:

@phantomrant: Do you think he'll still have his hollow mask? And if he does how strong do you think he'll be?

Probs not, but it is very possible. We know that Ichigo is able to use the powers of his Zanpakuto (his inner hollow) while using the hollow mask because of the same inner hollow.

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,309 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe said:

Planet buster is waay too much for Ichigo right now.

Now Kenpachi on the other hand... muahaha.

I meant when I was first getting into the series lol, I was really hoping they would be getting somewhere near planet busting. My hopes were sadly destroyed lol. Now, for my next planet busting hope -Looks at the Toriko-verse- don't you dare disappoint me D:

Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: lol. Sorry, yeah I too was hoping to see Bleach as planet busters, Well Toriko will get there.

Post by taichokage (14,365 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I think at peak Ichigo might be multi island/country level. That's speculation but it's what I'm thinking. Along with Zaraki maybe bankai Aizen, whoever the remaining war potentials are, and the Royal Guard. However i honestly think that The Spirit King and Quincy King could be planetary. In the final moments in the final Aizen fight, Urahara explained to Aizen that the Spirit King was of extreme importance and that if he were to die, the whole world would crumble to dust.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel