How fast are bleach characters

Topic started by redbird3rdboywonder on Dec. 2, 2012. Last post by taichokage 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by redbird3rdboywonder (180 posts) See mini bio Level 8

So how fast are bleach characters exactly?

Any thoughts

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,039 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@redbird3rdboywonder: Considering all the Bleach speedfeats are pretty much unquantifiable... it's really hard to tell. But I've always believed them to be hypersonic but some say supersonic which I highly doubt. But I can say for sure they are the fastest verse compared to Naruto and One Piece.

any thoughts guys?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,342 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@SpeedForceSpider:

One piece have Kizaru and Enel

@Destinyheroknight said:

@SpeedForceSpider:

One piece have Kizaru and Enel

Well Kizaru is one thing, but I don't remember Enel doing anything with his lightning speed in battle.

@SpeedForceSpider:

He catch up with Kamakiri and dodge Luffy's attacks.

@Destinyheroknight said:

@SpeedForceSpider:

He catch up with Kamakiri and dodge Luffy's attacks.

Ya know I kinda hate One Piece for Luffy beating Enel.

@SpeedForceSpider:

Luffy made of Rubber, Enel couldn't have done anything to him to begin with

Anyway, it seem like Enel win, since he went to the moon (it'll be awesome when he come back)

@Destinyheroknight said:

@SpeedForceSpider:

Luffy made of Rubber, Enel couldn't have done anything to him to begin with

Enel had logia and when he heated his staff which was effective, he could hurt Luffy so there is no logic in that.

@SpeedForceSpider:

Logia have two (three if you counting Haki) weakness

Is being submerged in water or Sea Stone

Is there natural enemy

It was stated around the beginning that Devil Fruit have natural enemy

He was stabbing Luffy, it wasn't a one sided battle

@Destinyheroknight: Never said it was one sided I said it was stupid.

@SpeedForceSpider:

Stupid for following the rules of the show? Also you putting logic in a show that have Enel being able to get to the moon without no space suit or rocket

Post by MarioRedfield (1,888 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Sorry I'm not the most knowledgeable in Bleach

@Destinyheroknight: He is living lightning why would I see logic in that? Dude this is super off topic if you want to continue this in a PM do that.

@SpeedForceSpider:

Ok

@redbird3rdboywonder:

Sorry OP

Post by othus12 (7,374 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SpeedForceSpider: the fastest being on the HST is kizaru,due to his light properties and maybe kuma due to his teleport but they are an exception to their verse. regarding bleach characters speed, well, top tiers are certainly hypersonic and overall, bleach verse has the fastest characters. take this as an example:

1.-a shunpo from byakuya was faster than what the human eye can see (ichigo couldnt track it)

2.-next ichigo bankai blitzed the alredy fast byakuya and was creating afterimages.

3.-then he got blitzed by ulquiorra primera etapa even with hollow mask on

4.- then ichigo went "vasto lorde" and blitzed ulquiorra even after his segunda resurrecion

so, if we consider that the lowest grade of shunpo is alredy faster than what the eye can see,then vasto lorde ichigo should be at least massively hypersonic.

those are my thoughts : /

@SpeedForceSpider: Thanks for the input

@Destinyheroknight: No worries

@othus12: Great analysis and thank you for the input. One question would Yorouchi be faster then Vasto Lorde Ichigo

@redbird3rdboywonder: i dont really think yoruichi should be able to react to vasto lorde ichigo, not even with shunkou, mainly because her shunpo was only slightly better than byakuyas shunpo (they were struggling at the seiretei), also she didnt seem to blitz him, unlike ichigos bankai. IMO the fastest bleach characters are:

-vasto lorde ichigo

-primera espada stark (if i remember correctly he kidnapped orihime and with one sonido jump got to las noches, while ichigo bankai took like 2 chapters to get there after the fight )

-aizen with hogyoku (he had a teleport-like hability)

-ichigo post dangai and final getsuga (he kept up with aizen)

-ulquiorra segunda etapa

those should be the fastest characters IMO

@othus12: What about Shinsui and Jashiro, wweren't they able to keep up with Stark for some time and I thought Yoruchi was still the fastest character in Bleach, though pretty much featless

@redbird3rdboywonder: the thing is....all captains got ridiculously powered up after the gotei 13 arc. for example:

mayuri lost to ishida -> then ishida lost to 8va espada aporro ->then aporro lost to mayuri (how did that happened?)

kenpachi lost to ichigo without bankai->then ichigo with hollow mask barely won against 6ta espada-> then kenpachi defeated 5ta espada (how did that happened?)

obviously all captains got their powers amped and because of that yoruichi stopped being the fastest character.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel