How evil!!!

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on June 19, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 11 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,028 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Ok, so we all have villains that we like due to the pure badassery that they possess and even for putting annoying main characters in their place for us, for example Aizen. But there are some villains that are so evil that we just can't like them. For me, none come to mind at the moment but what about you guys?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,813 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Akainu - One Piece

Orochimaru - Naruto

These guys suck.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,881 posts) See mini bio Level 16

12th? but I like him

Post by DBZ_universe (15,435 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Shōgo Makishima . I did not like him at all! but I must admit, there was this time when I liked him.. but still he is one I choose! he made Akane Tsunemori suffer a lot and I don't like that at all... but amazing villain

This the only time I liked him.

Tho the reason I liked him there is cause that bitch he destroyed killed Shuusei Kagari, a character I thought it was amazing.

Also I don't like the Sibyl system, they were evil and were controlling the world and doing things there way.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,028 posts) See mini bio Level 16

It was late when I made this thread so my brain was a little low on battery power. But now, I've thought up a couple candidates:

The Claw (Gun X Sword)
The Claw (Gun X Sword)

I hate this guy because he murdered Van and Ray Lundgren's wives for reasons that I still don't fully understand. And then he has the nerve to act like it's not a big deal, like he spilled their ice cream or something. Plus, all of his henchmen and even animals kept getting in the way when Van or Ray were about to get him. Really annoying.

Oda Nobunaga (Sengoku Basara: Samurai Kings)
Oda Nobunaga (Sengoku Basara: Samurai Kings)

I dislike him for general jerkery. But mainly because he brought guns to a swordfight. Big no no. He took all the meaning out of being a samurai.

Juha Bach (Bleach)
Juha Bach (Bleach)

I hate all the sternritters. Mainly because of their power to take bankais which is really a low blow. I dislike Bach because of you know what and also that jailer guy because his powers are a real b***h.

I forgot this guy's name but he's a real bastard. So Kouga Amagi is trying to become a superhero and fight for justice. But this guy wanted to test him to see if he's ready. He sets up these freaking impossible situations for Kouga to solve and when he inevitably failed, he makes Kouga feel like crap for letting people die when he's the one f***king killing them. The worst part is he hides like a coward and uses Kouga's sister to get him to do what he wants. He pushed me to the point where I hated him so much, I was actually happy when:

Kouga went berserk and killed the guy and took away his reason for even living which is relatively rare for me.

I'll come up with more later.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,061 posts) See mini bio Level 12

For me, there are some things that someone an do for me to turn on them. Meaning if a villain I like crosses these lines I could turn on them.

I cannot personally think of any situation. When I do, I know where to go to rant. :)

Luckily for one person it was in another timeline. Enchantress, who I liked in Day of Vengeance when she helped Captain Marvel take on Spectre and look good. However, in Flashpoint she was the reason for why he died. The amount of hate that filled my brain made me mad with anger. I hated her so much after that. Well it never lasted long. Superman flew in, landed, and destroyed her. One of the most epic avenging death's I've seen.

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

These are the kind of villains that I love to read about

He makes joker look like hello kitty
He makes joker look like hello kitty
Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,269 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Celesital Dragons from One Piece.

Lobo from DC comics... I don't like him at all

Post by othus12 (6,284 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk said:

Celesital Dragons from One Piece.

this

Me

Post by phantomrant (1,288 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Siegfried from The Sacred Blacksmith

Nearly raped the main protagonist/heroine. Not badass. Pretty generic, villain-shitty view of the world and motive. Apparent mastermind behind the schemes in the plot and main antagonist.

Post by patanu (8 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Lucifer Morningstar.

Post by phantomrant (1,288 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Dakki from Houshin Engi.

Post by GokaiRed (158 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@DBZ_universe said:

Lobo's not evil, he's an arsehole. Big difference ;)

Post by bigz007 (1,088 posts) See mini bio Level 20
  • Ahbmad Saluja - king that sacrifices his people for some more money
  • Caster - mage that like to release his victim to give them hope, just so they die after 5 seconds in greater despair
  • Enel - self proclaimed god that punishes people for every little thing and the reason he does that is because he can
  • Ryuunosuke Uryuu - a guy who kidnapped little kids just because kids are so freaking fun to kill
  • Saint Carlos - nobility person who thinks every being on the planet is existing for the sole reason of his amusement. He likes possessing slaves and killing helpless people. If someone would to say something to him he will run to his daddy.
  • Shou Tucker - killing his daughter for some research
  • Spandam - weak coward who likes to ruin peoples lives
  • Wapol - tyrant who took peoples health as a hostage

I see people say Aizen or Juha Back are evil, but we don't know that for sure. Yes, they did some crazy sh** but it might be for some greater purpose. Tito can still make something up.

EDIT: there is a Evil concept.

@GokaiRed said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Lobo's not evil, he's an arsehole. Big difference ;)

I still don't like him lol...

Post by GokaiRed (158 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@DBZ_universe: Haha, fair enough. I actually met one of the creators of Lobo, in his first con in years. Nice man :)

@GokaiRed: wow that's awesome! was it in a comicon?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel