Higurashi no naku koro ni vs Umineko no naku koro ni

Topic started by Asune on Dec. 15, 2011. Last post by Asune 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Not a battle, if that were the case Higurashi ends horribly raped

Well these boths are part of the When They Cry verse. And both are my favourite fiction

Asking to the crew, which one do you think is better? without considering the ending of both

Is hard to me, I feel Higurashi more powerful in the eerie and dark side, also at difference of Umineko, you have no idea of what's going on in Higurashi. Also Higurashi allows more the comical side, and the lives of the character are more near to "normal". Also one tend to like all characters, at difference of Umineko, were some characters are just ignored (couhg cough Gohda cough cough)

For the other side Umineko just moves mystery to a completely new level, if it were for battles, Umineko's battles are more awesome than the ones in Higurashi, the only arguments turn into lethal weapons. Also the way the things are revealed is more crazy on Umineko, even if it doesn't have that dark or eerie side of Higurashi, it shines on the fantasy side.

In story I'll say that both are pretty much the same powerful, and originals in their own sense

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel