Hi and Goodbye Thread

Topic started by Rain_Man on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Rain_Man 5 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Rain_Man (1,318 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Well , since people are new around AnimeVice(even if you've been on other sites related to etc.) there's always a reason to say hello and if you ever need to leave"good bye" , i'm pretty sure no one will be saying good bye already to AV ,cause hey, i'm hooked on this and I've come straight from Comicvine. So for one and all. Hello and Goodbye's ! Have a blast here at the site, I know I am.

fulll idea was from CV , by a mod over there. very good idea.plus I know that alot of people will do the" hi i'm new" blogs and stick them most likely in General Discussion.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic/5/the-official-hi-im-new-and-goodbye-thread/9986/#2368
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Maybe i've been brainwashed by the GB mods but this isn't necessary.
Post by TheDrifter (663 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Black_Rose said:
"Maybe i've been brainwashed by the GB mods but this isn't necessary."
Is there a quote from a mod somewhere about this???
Post by Desisashi (1,801 posts) See mini bio Level 8
hello im Desisashi and yes im Desilation who is now Nahero i hope to have a great time here with my friends and i hope to make friends with more and more people Even if they are guys on CV ive never met and newcomers to the site that haven't been on CV i don't mind being friends with ether
TheDrifter said:
"Black_Rose said:
Is there a quote from a mod somewhere about this???"
I don't think so, but isn't this just a big old spam fest?
TheDrifter said:
"Black_Rose said:
i didn't know man, just a idea .
Black_Rose said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Black_Rose said:
I don't think so, but isn't this just a big old spam fest?"
no techinacally its not. see Des's post, he exactly extracted what the point of the thread was.
Post by TheDrifter (663 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Black_Rose said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Black_Rose said:

CV (comicvine) has a thread identical to this one and it was created by a Mod...and Pinned.

These threads are'nt meant for Spam, It's the opposite actually. Without it, We get five hundred "Hi, I'm new here" etc etc. threads
TheDrifter said:
"Black_Rose said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Black_Rose said:

CV (comicvine) has a thread identical to this one and it was created by a Mod...and Pinned.

These threads are'nt meant for Spam, It's the opposite actually. Without it, We get five hundred "Hi, I'm new here" etc etc. threads"
yeah i know, i'm getting a link so i can say i got the idea from him.
Rain_Man said:
"no techinacally its not. see Des's post, he exactly extracted what the point of the thread was."
If this is some kind of "Introduce yourself" thread then i guess it's fine. But poping out every minute saying "hi you" or "bye" is just for post increasing. And eitherway it's better suited for the Off Topic forum instead of GD.
Black_Rose said:
"Rain_Man said:
"no techinacally its not. see Des's post, he exactly extracted what the point of the thread was."
If this is some kind of "Introduce yourself" thread then i guess it's fine. But poping out every minute saying "hi you" or "bye" is just for post increasing. And eitherway it's better suited for the Off Topic forum instead of GD."
well .....hm.......no it's not for that, trust me , i've seen my fair share of people writing a one line blog on how their new in either the GD or OT
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel