has goku been surpassed by mahou shoujo character?

Topic started by deadman323 on Feb. 22, 2014. Last post by gokuboss 8 months ago.
Post by deadman323 (253 posts) See mini bio Level 12

has goku been surpassed by mahou shoujo character?

we know about sailormoon is actually is pretty overpowered and can make goku humble but is there any mahou shoujo character can surpassed goku like sailormoon did.

let discuss.

Post by othus12 (7,950 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

dark witch meruru destroys goku

Post by Dream (8,284 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Moderator

@othus12: Not if Super Saiyan God comes into play.

God Madoka from Puella Magi Madoka Magica would also qualify for thrashing Goku.

Post by deadman323 (253 posts) See mini bio Level 12

just to show some precure attack move

Heartcatch Precure! - Super Silhouette & Heartcatch Orchestra

Smile PreCure Princess Form Transformation [Incl. Attack] & [Royal Clock] - Royal Rainbow Burst

suite precure attack move

Post by Stevemagegod (26 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Aizen did in Bleach.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,401 posts) See mini bio Level 15

From what I've heard...

  • Sailor Moon
  • Sailor Galaxia
  • Chaos
  • Goddess Madoka
  • Devil Homura
Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Smile Precure FTW.

Post by takashichea (14,356 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Moderator

3-14-14

Because of sickVisionz and Dream's arguments, threads that are about Who can Beat XXX are now moved back in the battle forums. Don't worry, Sonata and Dream will make a rule to accommodate these threads and lay down any rules.

I'm sorry in advance of the massive thread migration. Some of you guys will have inboxes flooded with PMs.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,401 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Don't remember posting here lol.

Also did ya know that Broly is an official character of Smile Precure?

Post by gokuboss (76 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@deadman323 said:

has goku been surpassed by mahou shoujo character?

we know about sailormoon is actually is pretty overpowered and can make goku humble but is there any mahou shoujo character can surpassed goku like sailormoon did.

let discuss.

can some one explain this to me i dont understan i dont read sailormoon

Post by GeneralVan (2,365 posts) See mini bio Level 11
SSJG Goku would beat any PreCure character one on one at the very least. Nanoha to Sailor Moon is basically what Naruto is to Goku. Only Madoka goddesses, Sailor Moon, Chaos, and probably Galaxia are the ones that beat him that I can think of. Dark Witch Meruru loses to SSJG and probably SSJ3 Goku as well. I wouldn't be surprised if SSJ2 Goku would win. Characters like Cardcaptor Sakura and Nanoha Takamachi though get horribly stomped by Saiyan Saga Goku. Kid Goku would blitz Sakura easily.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,725 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@GeneralVan: again with more goku ? also kid can lose to sakura just as easily

Post by taichokage (15,376 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Sailor Moon can beat Goku because of hax magic. If we were talking about combat prowess then no. She'd get demolished. But her magic makes it so she can win. End of arc 1 for instance. She basically reset the earth and resurrected all her friends. She was considerably stronger at the end of the series.
Post by gokuboss (76 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@GeneralVan said:

SSJG Goku would beat any PreCure character one on one at the very least. Nanoha to Sailor Moon is basically what Naruto is to Goku. Only Madoka goddesses, Sailor Moon, Chaos, and probably Galaxia are the ones that beat him that I can think of. Dark Witch Meruru loses to SSJG and probably SSJ3 Goku as well. I wouldn't be surprised if SSJ2 Goku would win. Characters like Cardcaptor Sakura and Nanoha Takamachi though get horribly stomped by Saiyan Saga Goku. Kid Goku would blitz Sakura easily.

i had i thought that goku has no limits and so will allway becomeing stronger http://www.animevice.com/goku/18-22273/does-goku-have-limits/97-345938/#3

also goku could becouse ssj5 in this gt

Post by SMXLR8 (7,725 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@gokuboss: GT does not count so don't bring it up please

Post by gokuboss (76 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SMXLR8 said:

@gokuboss: GT does not count so don't bring it up please

well yes but what i am thinking is with god mode could there be a new supersayin 4?

that was just a video with bulma s that said supersayin 5 it could come up and if gt did not have poor ratings ect. it is possable there would be ssj5

and thus goku has no limits and is allways geting stronger

Post by taichokage (15,376 posts) See mini bio Level 20
He always gets stronger but does have limits. Losing to Bills and his previous losses prove this. If he loses but survives an encounter with a stronger individual than he tends to surpass them.
Post by gokuboss (76 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage said:

He always gets stronger but does have limits. Losing to Bills and his previous losses prove this. If he loses but survives an encounter with a stronger individual than he tends to surpass them.

yes if he beats bills then he would over come his limits

Post by gokugx (405 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@gokuboss: Expect a Super Saiyan Golden God form in BOG2. There is a big possibility it will happen i hope.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel