Hangry & Angry: At Sakura-con April 10

Topic started by ethan on April 3, 2009. Last post by brushfire0 5 years, 8 months ago.
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff

Sakura-con is coming up, April 10th, and Hangry and Angry are going to be there!!!!!!!!!!!  I have no idea who they are, but I just landed on their page and thought they looked bad ass!  Here's their myspace: http://www.myspace.com/hangryandangry

Here's some info I have garnered from the interwebs:

Name: HANGRY (who might be Hitomi Yoshizawa)
Sex: Female cat
Height: 164 cm (not including hair)
Birthplace: H44 Star Nebula
* A very punk girl. Even though she looks wild and untamed, she is actually delicate and hates things that are out of order.

Name: ANGRY (who might be Rika Ishikawa)
Sex: Female cat
Height: 156 cm (not including hair)
Birthplace: H44 Star Nebula
* A girl who loves goth and appears to be very cute, but in reality, she has a secret devilish side. She believes that people will feel the true power of her music.

Japanfiles.com has the exclusive scoop on buying Hangy and Angry's album "Kill Me Kiss Me".   Ok so who is hotter, Hangry or Angry? 

Post by brushfire0 (20 posts) See mini bio Level 2
I'm most excited about this!
I'm planning my whole convention around them. They are ex members of Morning Musume, and I have a huge crush on Yossi!
Staff
brushfire0 said:
"I'm most excited about this!
I'm planning my whole convention around them. They are ex members of Morning Musume, and I have a huge crush on Yossi!
"
Ooh are you going to post pics?!
Hopefully. But I've noticed a lot of Japanese guests don't like you taking pictures during autographs sessions or Q & A's. I'll be taking pictures of the concert of course, but I don't know how they'll turn out.
Post by Amuck (943 posts) See mini bio Level 9

OMG HANGRY AND ANGRY ARE GOING TO BE AT SAKURA-CON!?

I have no clue who they are either xD But they look pretty cool! lol

and I'm going to say Angry is hotter xP lol

Post by DJTyrant (118 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Have fun there, my fried works some of the con ops there, he's a big white dude named Jon...so if you see him and remember me, tell him hi from me :)
Staff
DJTyrant said:
"Have fun there, my fried works some of the con ops there, he's a big white dude named Jon...so if you see him and remember me, tell him hi from me :)
"
  Look for the Big White Dude.  Funny..
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=45901858

Just figured I should post this here!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel