HALP MEH PLZ!

Topic started by AjayRaz on Nov. 24, 2009. Last post by John_Martone 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by AjayRaz (291 posts) See mini bio Level 12
HIYA ANIME VICE! today i am seeking more help from you gais. i've just finished renovating my desktop, and that calls for watching anime! ...oh wait.. what should I watch? oh geez..  

i'm aware that the staff are posting up Skip Beat (which i'm far behind on.. ._.) and  Gurren Lagann (god i hope i spelled that right) which i can't watch in Canada sadly. also keeping up with Letter Bee, but there's other shows that have sparked interest. i've been taking a look at..  

decent list or not, this is what i've been interested in. i'm really here to ask you guys which.. out of those 6 shows, should I watch next? suggestions welcomed! ;D  
thanks to anyone who helps! this community has always been very helpful to me! 

Post by kira112 (1,066 posts) See mini bio Level 9

hmm gurren lagann is a must.

Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@AjayRaz: I say either The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya or Spice and Wolf.  Afro Samurai is great as well but, it's only like five episode.

One a side note, if you want some Horror/Pharmacological stuff, check out Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.  I'm going to start the second season tonight and the show is gory, fucked up, and awesome.  The show has killer school girls!  What else do you want?
@JJOR64: fucked up, awesome, gory and killer school girls. you're read my mind, friend. 
Post by Sombre (113 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Bartender

Mushi Shi
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Definitely Haruhi, Gurren Lagann is a close second.   
Post by HeeroYuy (1,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Gurren Lagann first. You could get away with having not seen Haruhi on this site and people wouldn't crucify you, but Gurren Lagann is pretty much half of our doctrine. Haruhi would be a very recommended second however. Shuffle is just a fun show if you like obvious bits of fanservice on the side with your romance, though BECK is pretty good too.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Gurren!
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Gurren Laggan ---->haruhi----->then go to shuffle
thanks for the help everyone! i'll check out Gurren first, then Haruhi. 
Post by sinxism (348 posts) See mini bio Level 9

nooooooooooooooooooo save the best series last!!!!!!!    IMO

Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Sombre said:
" Bartender  Mushi Shi "
You would recommend Mushi Shi! ^_^
(actually, I would too, but see how you feel about Spice and Wolf first, since Mushi Shi is a very slice of life, calm series)

Afro Samurai isn't a bad place to go, since it is so short you can finish it and feel accomplished. I enjoy the 52 episode series, but they take so long I often never feel like I'm making headway.
Post by ThePsychoGamer (1,835 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I'd suggest school rumble. few know it, but i'm sorta of a fan of that comedy, other wise Haruhi
Post by kira112 (1,066 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Sombre:

your awesome!  someone who likes mushishi :D
Post by sinxism (348 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@ThePsychoGamer:
this or ouran highschool club
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@kira112 said:
" @Sombre: your awesome!  someone who likes mushishi :D "
I can't watch the English dub while sleepy, it makes me pass out. Still like it though.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel