Guide to AV's Roundtable User Discussion(s)

Topic started by sora_thekey on April 10, 2011. Last post by sora_thekey 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by sora_thekey (1,097 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Welcome to Anime Vice's Roundtable User Discussion guide. I am Geo/sora_thekey moderator of the "Roundtables". Maybe you haven't heard but for a couple of weeks now I began this "Roundtable Discussion" to bring AV's users together in a unique form. The way this works is that a couple of AV users, like yourself, virtually meet up to talk anime and manga. The members of the roundtable are a rotating group of users that spend time talking anime/manga-related topics. The conversations are posted in my blog for you guys to see, read and enjoy. Then, you can submit your own opinion after reading ours. This guide is where you start reading our discussions!

Follow the link under each banner to read the discussion. Be sure to comment and let us know what you think. We are also open to topic suggestions for the future Roundtable Discussions.

AV's Roundtable User Discussion 001
AV's Roundtable User Discussion 002
AV's Roundtable User Discussion 003
AV's Roundtable User Discussion 004
AV's Roundtable User Discussion 005
AV's Roundtable User Discussion 006
AV's Roundtable User Discussion 007
AV's Roundtable User Discussion 008
AV's Roundtable User Discussion 009

Roundtable Participants (In Alphabetical Order):

"We Want You!"

Hello person who is reading this. Have you read the Roundtable User Discussions? Do you like the Roundtable User Discussions? Would you like to join the Roundtable User Discussions? Do you like to chat with other people about anime/manga and other related topics? If your answer is "yes" to all four questions please PM Fire Star, Halberdierv2 or me (sora_thekey) so that you can be added to the wonderful roster of participants you see above.

Whiskey Media's Roundtable User Discussion(s)

Did you know that Anime Vice is not the only Whiskey Media site that holds Roundtables? Be sure to also check out other RTs at Comic Vine's sister sites:

Enjoy!

-- Geo (sora_thekey) 24/7 geek! -- Follow me on Twitter: @sora_thekey

Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@sora_thekey:  Great work on these discussions, sora_thekey and all of the members that have participated so far. I have some ideas for future discussions:

• The state of the Manga Industry in today's economy (as a whole)
  • The state of the Anime Industry in today's economy (as a whole and the issue of mass piracy)
  • Bridging the Gap: Bringing more manga/anime to the Western Audience (Translate and sell more anime/manga to the USA)
  • Genres: What's Your Genre (Manga/Anime)
  • Fantastic Figures: A Spotlight of Top of the Line Figures (that the discussion members have seen or own)

Those are some rough ideas. I hope that it helps.
@ShadowKnight508: Thanks for the topic suggestions. I'll take them into consideration!
The original post has been edited. 
Anime Vice's Roundtable User Discussion #4 has been posted and two new users have joined!
Post by Bigheart711 (3,906 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Notice: Roundtable #5 has been added! (Black Rose was also added to the user list.)

@Bigheart711 said:

Notice: Roundtable #5 has been added! (Black Rose was also added to the user list.)

Thanks!

Anime Vice's Roundtable User Discussion #6 has been posted and thehummingbird has made the list!

Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@sora_thekey: For some reason I am not on that list. 
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@fire_star said:

@sora_thekey: For some reason I am not on that list.

I added you to the list, since sora_thekey is not online xD

@fire_star: Sorry!

@ShadowKnight508: Thanks!

Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@ShadowKnight508: Thanks ! 
@sora_thekey: No worries !

Rountable Discussion #7 is up!

Updated! Roundtable Discussion #8 hosted by Halberdierv2 is up!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel