Goku strength level in all saiyan forms.

Topic started by joun888 on Jan. 4, 2013. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by joun888 (2 posts) See mini bio Level 6

I was very interested on how strong goku was. So, I had to put my thinking in to wiki (sad). I found that goku at base level can lift about 40 tons. When he goes in to super saiyan, his strength and speed increase by 50x. The most I have ever seen goku get up to was super saiyan 4. Doing basic multiplication, I found out that goku super saiyan 1 can lift 2 million tons. At super saiyan 2, you take the super saiyan 1 strength and speed multiply it by 50. so super saiyan 2 strength is at 100 million tons. Then super saiyan 3 at 5 billion tons. Then the highiest I have ever seen him super saiyan 4 is at 250 billion tons. My question was that... is this right? Because I have never seen goku do anything at 250 billion tons of strength. I would like to know if the dragonball wiki is even right. I need some logical feed back please.

here is the links to the wiki page and the base strength of goku.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:How_strong_is_Goku%3F

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Saiyan

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,044 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Your maths is wrong then. If you have 40 tons on each limb. That's be 160 tons. Times that by 50 will be 8000 tons. People say, which I take with a pinch of salt is when they reach super saiyan 2, its timed by 200. So 160 tons timed by 200 would be 32,000 tons. They also say when reaching super saiyan 3, it's by 400 I believe. That would make it 64,000 tons. Nowhere near 1 million tons.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Supreme Marvel said:

Your maths is wrong then. If you have 40 tons on each limb. That's be 160 tons. Times that by 50 will be 8000 tons. People say, which I take with a pinch of salt is when they reach super saiyan 2, its timed by 200. So 160 tons timed by 200 would be 32,000 tons. They also say when reaching super saiyan 3, it's by 400 I believe. That would make it 64,000 tons. Nowhere near 1 million tons.

Hit the nail on the head there.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Goku could not lift close to a million tons... that's hype snot.

Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
This has been discussed repeatedly one here. 

Search the Dragonball forums for the thread.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel