god emperor of mankind rank in anime series

Topic started by deadman323 on Feb. 4, 2014. Last post by akronawol17 1 week ago.
Post by deadman323 (253 posts) See mini bio Level 12

how far god emperor of mankind rank in anime series universe:

sailormoon universe

dragon ball z universe

to aru universe

tenchi muyo universe

bastard universe

and other anime universe

Post by SMXLR8 (7,722 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

this is kind of a point less thread to be honest

Post by CosmicKnight75 (1,894 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

Necro bump

@SMXLR8: A lot of things seem pointless to you /:

@deadman323: Going by what I looked up from him....

Sailor Moon: Very powerful, could maybe lose to Chaos or Sailor Cosmos only

Dragon Ball Z: Clears it and he'd be considered Godly

Toaru: This ones funny. He'd dominate a majority of the verse without a challenge, yet he himself gets stomped by the God Tiers. Full power Archangel Gabriel is about the closest thing to a decent fight that isnt one-sided in anyway.

Bastard: Reasonably strong, though from what I hear the verse is still a tier above him.

Tenchi Muyo: Light Hawk Wings FTW there.

Post by waybig1010101 (4,080 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@CosmicKnight75:

how powerful is God Emperor of Mankind?

Online Now

@waybig1010101: Looked up a few threads of him. What I got was some stuff about him having psychic powers that expand to entire stars systems, supernova level attacks, and massive levels of soul/mind****

@CosmicKnight75:

not bad lol XD

Online Now

@waybig1010101: No kidding, dude sounds like a monster. Too bad I'll never get into the series since I'm not into these types of tabletop games and it's apparently overpriced.

@CosmicKnight75:

Same here.

Post by reiyo (540 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Somebody said the guy can fight Demonbane and destroy universes... funny that guy.

Post by GeneralVan (2,358 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Solos Sailor Moon and DBZ, becomes a god-tier in To Aru, ranks reasonably high in Bastard!! and anyone with Light Hawk Wings in Tenchi Muyo! doesn't even notice him.
Post by DeathOfWest (42 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@reiyo:  That's over exaggeration of him. Even at his best, he is still below Dark Schneider by a good margin. And still above everything in DBZ along with good amount of hax.
Post by reiyo (540 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@DeathOfWest: yeah, I know. Just mentioning it. Actually, when you look it up in google images, you'll se him in a pic with Demonbane, Darsh, Z, and other overpowered characters who would stomp on him lol

Post by taichokage (15,346 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@reiyo said:

@DeathOfWest: yeah, I know. Just mentioning it. Actually, when you look it up in google images, you'll se him in a pic with Demonbane, Darsh, Z, and other overpowered characters who would stomp on him lol

Lol.

Online Now

@GeneralVan: God-Tier in Toaru? He'll be godly of course but he'll not be anywhere close to the Tier itself who will drop a Galaxy on him in a fight. After Tenchi Muyo and only because of Kami Tenchi (just a matter of time before the verse gets their own as it's been foreshadowed a lot), Toaru as a whole is the verse he'll make the least impression of.

BTW how strong is Bastard as why is it called that? XD

Post by taichokage (15,346 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@CosmicKnight75: Iirc, it's because the main character is like the Bastard son of Satan or something like that. It's about Saint Seiya Tier. The closest WSJ series I could compare it with in terms of power. There are many characters that could solo DBZ or Toriko with great ease. Darsh has mad hax, including a defense only half a step below GER. He even has possible universal level hype, but he's galaxy tier at least.

Online Now

@taichokage: Sounds about right from what I looked up (wiki for the series sucks BTW). Is Dark Schneider the strongest guy or someone else?

Post by GeneralVan (2,358 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@CosmicKnight75: actually Kami Tenchi isn't the only reason why it's above To Aru. The Counter-Actor, the 3 Chousin, the 22 Ds who all control different dimensions and are multiversal in power, as well as even 6 LHW Tenchi who, by math, can survive the destruction of 3 universes and Othinus vs Z was heavily debated and tbh I still see Z winning though it could easily go the other way. Not to mention hype Ryoko and Ryo-Ohki, who would be able to spawn 10 LHWs at full potential. To Aru has A LOT of catching up to do with Tenchi, like practically 99.8% of fictional verses out there.

Online Now

@GeneralVan: Simple. Magic Gods are Nigh-Omnipotent with an always 100% success in everything they want to do, with even Othinus' 50/50 weakness being a testament of her powers (encompassing all possibilities including negatives as the Omnipotence Paradox requires for them to include the power to defy their own power). Here's the differnece between a Magic God like Othinus and Index's Thor (Almighty Thor is Universal BTW)

"It was true that 100% Almighty Thor would likely be killed in an instant if he faced 100% Magic God Othinus. Thor ruled a single world while Othinus created infinite worlds. That was an obvious and insurmountable wall.

But that was not the current problem.

Almighty Thor stood before Kamijou as a real threat and Othinus could no longer use her power. To move on, Kamijou would have to defeat him with the fists of a puny human.

“Just to be clear, I don’t designate the coordinates. For one thing, coordinates on paper are meaningless in an ever-expanding universe.”

Only thing confirmed to surpass them is Touma's still unknown potential.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,257 posts) See mini bio Level 13

He's stronger than heralds but weaker than Skyfathers.

Online Now

@ImDictatorBowDown: I hear that term in debates, but isnt it a bit misleading since Skyfathers like Odin or Zeus vary tremendously between medias? Whats the general standard with Heralds, Skyfathers, etc?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel