GEEK moment!

Topic started by OkazukiIchigo on Feb. 14, 2009. Last post by OkazukiIchigo 5 years, 4 months ago.
Post by OkazukiIchigo (350 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Have you ever wondered or interested where and how the seiyuus, record their roles? Originally cited at Sankaku Complex, a compilation video of various seiyuus recording their roles for Animes. Many seiyuu's include: Death Note's Miyano Mamoru, "the" Shana, Kugimiya Rie and the great director, Miyazaki Hayao.

Just seeing how the seiyuus acted looks quite amazing and especially where the setting is. Although I don't know the others seiyuu from various animes portrayed in this video, its nice to see them record their roles. Especially when you see Miyazaki Hayao, directing Spirited Away, and eating KFC. It's rather awesome how they deliver their lines and the emotion, expessed through their portrayal.

Although, I can't find the embed button, Here's the link!

If you like Naruto, and really want to see them record their roles. Here's a video of them recording their roles for the first Naruto movie

You're Welcome ^_^
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
ZOMG Awesome. That would be like the best job EVER.
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I love seeing behind the scene stuff when it comes to anime. For example, I've seen a bunch of stuff in the LE box set of the Haruhi Suzumiya series. :)
Post by OkazukiIchigo (350 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Don't mind the commentary that is passing by during the video, yeah its gets annoying since its from Nico Nico Douga ;)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel