Gaara vs Byakuya Kuchiki (read OP)

Topic started by sharingan_eyes on Nov. 18, 2011. Last post by sceonn 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9

This isn't a battle per se but rather a test, which of these two has the better offensive/defensive weapons? Gaara's sand manipulation or Byakuya's Senbonzakura??

vs

Post by taichokage (15,468 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Gaara's sand is more vast but proportionately speaking senbonzakura is more destructive. It depends on the context I suppose. Gaara can probably affect huge areas larger than Byakuya can but senbonzakura is a stronger concentrated weapon.
Post by sickVisionz (4,311 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Hmm, they are very similar in how one wields them and their uses. Personally, I'd go for Senbon because they kinda do the same thing but you don't have to carry around that heavy ass gourd all day and end up with a bad back by age 26. Additionally, water has a negative impact on Gaara's sand but I've seen Byakuya fight in the rain with Senbon and it didn't affect him at all.

Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Million grains of sand or thousands of tiny blades eh? I'l go for sand simply due to it's sheer resources. Gaara has access to a vast amount of sand and it's mass & density should prove troublesome for Senbonzakura to penetrate, of course that is as long as we keep it at shikai......

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel