Frequently Ask Questions

Topic started by haseo_yashimora on June 2, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

this thread is if u want to ask an anime related question and wait for someone to help u and reply.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,675 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Does Ichigo even care about school?

Post by taichokage (12,947 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderately so. He wants to live a so called normal life but prioritizes warding off evil spirits for the sake of ensuring the safety of everyone he knows instead. But hes a decent student which shows that he is smart. I think he was in the too 30 students at his school. Maybe it was rank 32. I think the answer is yes but it's not at the top of his priorities list.

@taichokage: thanks for the answer.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Jb9KxsXXg28/UY4ENDMrTnI/AAAAAAAAQ7s/U14_o3kprJ0/s640/Date+A+Live+Episode+6+Subtitle+Indonesia.png

anyone know her name all i know thtas the anime is called, Date A Lived and everyone calls her the "AST Captain". but whats her name?

@haseo_yashimora: I was doing a bit research on your question and i think this is her... Tohka Yatogami

If this not her than sorry I could not answer the question correctly.

@DBZ_universe said:

@haseo_yashimora: I was doing a bit research on your question and i think this is her... Tohka Yatogami

If this not her than sorry I could not answer the question correctly.

ty for your help, it is not her and i googled the hell out of it and found her but i thank you again :D

@haseo_yashimora: Well what's her name? lol

@DBZ_universe said:

@haseo_yashimora: Well what's her name? lol

she is only known as the AST captain in the show much in the manga her name is Captain Kusakabe Ryouko

@haseo_yashimora: I see. Well that's good that you found your answer.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel