Frequently Ask Questions

Topic started by haseo_yashimora on June 2, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

this thread is if u want to ask an anime related question and wait for someone to help u and reply.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,885 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Does Ichigo even care about school?

Post by taichokage (15,283 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Moderately so. He wants to live a so called normal life but prioritizes warding off evil spirits for the sake of ensuring the safety of everyone he knows instead. But hes a decent student which shows that he is smart. I think he was in the too 30 students at his school. Maybe it was rank 32. I think the answer is yes but it's not at the top of his priorities list.

@taichokage: thanks for the answer.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Jb9KxsXXg28/UY4ENDMrTnI/AAAAAAAAQ7s/U14_o3kprJ0/s640/Date+A+Live+Episode+6+Subtitle+Indonesia.png

anyone know her name all i know thtas the anime is called, Date A Lived and everyone calls her the "AST Captain". but whats her name?

@haseo_yashimora: I was doing a bit research on your question and i think this is her... Tohka Yatogami

If this not her than sorry I could not answer the question correctly.

@DBZ_universe said:

@haseo_yashimora: I was doing a bit research on your question and i think this is her... Tohka Yatogami

If this not her than sorry I could not answer the question correctly.

ty for your help, it is not her and i googled the hell out of it and found her but i thank you again :D

@haseo_yashimora: Well what's her name? lol

@DBZ_universe said:

@haseo_yashimora: Well what's her name? lol

she is only known as the AST captain in the show much in the manga her name is Captain Kusakabe Ryouko

@haseo_yashimora: I see. Well that's good that you found your answer.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel