Final Naruto Arc?

Topic started by Toxin45 on Aug. 1, 2012. Last post by Toxin45 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by Toxin45 (336 posts) See mini bio Level 14

It seems in an interview that Madara and Tobi know each other and sasuke and naruto will meet up.Also this month we will see who Tobi is and also if the ten-tails is revived and a plot twist would have it's true host then it would be called the ten-tails arc and also it would feature Dark naruto as Menma I hope with his abilities from the movie and the ten-tails is his tailed beast.I mean the ten-tails could maid dark naruto into a seperate being with his own appearance and he would become his jinchuriki and he would be the final boss to end all bosses.also the ten-tails' true name is Jashin which means the religon of Jashin is coming and Hidan is possibly coming back.After the war Tobi is captured and interogated with flasbacks of his life and what he did during Part 1 with Zetsu.Also Sasuke gets new taka members and renames his group Taka 12 and Tobi and Orochimaru will have a temporarry truce to team up with Madara and Zetsu for ten-tails.Naruto and sasuke meet the sage of six paths and gain new powers.It is going to be the epic finale for naruto.

The Ten-tails the progenitor of all life and source of all charka whose real name is possibly Jashin meaning evil god
The Ten-tails the progenitor of all life and source of all charka whose real name is possibly Jashin meaning evil god
Menma/dark Naruto 10-tails Jinchuriki born from Naruto's hatred and secretly experiment by the ten-tails
Menma/dark Naruto 10-tails Jinchuriki born from Naruto's hatred and secretly experiment by the ten-tails

so what do you think?

Post by taichokage (12,500 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I thought this was the final arc ever since the start of the war. But I knew that the gedo mazo had something to do with the ten tail. Why else does it have so many tail-like stubs on itself. But almost more than seeing the ten tails I want to know who Tobi is. And I want Naruto to go Full nine tails already!

@taichokage: Yeah and his evil side is now the ten-tails Jinchuriki but with a new look and powers as well as being called Menma how does that sound?

Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Toxin45: Isn't that Menma just a special character for the Movie? It's unlikely he'll actually become a real character, seeing as the movie is set in an alternate timeline where all of Akatsuki are still alive.

Post by The Stegman (154 posts) See mini bio Level 7
man, I'm gonna miss Naruto :( but yeah, I kinda thought this might be the final arc, I mean we have all the dead characters coming back one last time, Naruto finally becoming ''friends'' with the Nine Tails, A War that brings all ninja together, regardless of Nationality together to fight a phenomenal threat. Really, how can you top that?

@ohgodwhy: Well anything can happen Dark naruto appeared and Ten-Tails might be creating him through the emotions thourgh naruto while the sealings of the tailed-beasts in Naruto and Ten-Tails might make him come to life because it's aware of itself being incomplete and possibly planned this moment.

Post by sickVisionz (4,223 posts) See mini bio Level 24

I don't think Dark Naruto is ever coming back. The secret to beating him is love, and Naruto loved him to death like a year ago in the manga and the anime. Even if he came back, I don't how he would, the secret to beating him is well known and not difficult to execute.

@sickVisionz: But this is Menma who is dirrent from his pervious form and he ahs the Ten-tails inside him so it's gonna take more than love to beat the new and improved dark Naruto

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel