Fetish Friday: Glasses are Hot, Baby

Topic started by takashichea on Nov. 29, 2013. Last post by bigz007 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by takashichea (12,295 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

A while back, I had some crazy ideas to help kick start the forums. One idea was make a blog every day of the week with a theme. Though, I couldn't do it because of school. One of those blogs was Moe Mondays: My first Moe Anime, Tamako Market, and it was a stupid idea because I hate Moe and probably butcher the concept. Anyways, I had one of those flashbacks about this old idea when I was watching Meganebu. Long ago on Twitter, I asked some of my colleagues some strange questions. What do you find hot about women wearing glasses and hot about guys wearing glasses? I had three responses while the others ignored me or told me I was weird. Am I weird? I was just curious.

It's time to give this idea a shot.

Guys

Two of my friends tweeted me back. One said, "sexy librarian." The other one I can't remember. I think he said, "Geek sandwich."

Gals

I only know one gal in this community. She was just crazy, and she made me watch these romantic shows like Natsuyuki Rendezvous. She mentions that guys with glasses are attractive because it makes them look intelligent, elegant, and charismatic.

Do glasses rock? Can you name some hot babes or guys (anime or not) with glasses?

Edit:

I was bored from work. That's why I was watching Meganebu and working the wiki.

Post by bigz007 (1,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Chiriko Tsurumi (Anime Portrait)
Chiriko Tsurumi (Anime Portrait)
Misaki Kirihara (Profile Portrait)
Misaki Kirihara (Profile Portrait)

I love girls with glasses, especially those with huge hipster glasses.

Post by Acura_Max (2,335 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@takashichea said:

Guys

Two of my friends tweeted me back. One said, "sexy librarian." The other one I can't remember. I think he said, "Geek sandwich."

That's the hottest guy I have ever seen!

Online Now

@bigz007:

Thanks.

@Acura_Max:

What? I was putting what came to mind for the guys.

Post by Bigheart711 (3,910 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Rin Asogi, Yomiko Readman, and Ryuubi Gentoku are the three girls from the top of my head that fit the criteria. Because of them, I actually had a glasses fetish for quite a while (I don't wear them, though, but that should be fine).

Online Now

@Bigheart711: @Acura_Max: @bigz007:

If you had a uniform fetish, what would it be?

Post by Bigheart711 (3,910 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@takashichea: I'm most attached to the school uniforms more than the general work uniforms. A close second goes to the nurse uniforms.

Online Now

@Bigheart711:

For me, it's teachers. Oh shoot, I just spoiled you for next Friday's theme. I was supposed to ask on Twitter. My bad. Ignore me.

For glasses, I wear them. I know some classmates think glasses are dorky while some find it sexier than contacts.

@takashichea: I guess I have a uniform fetish, but it's not like I prefer one. I like them all. If we're talking about an outfit fetish then it's probably cat girl outfit that work for me the most.

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,226 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@takashichea said:

Two of my friends tweeted me back. One said, "sexy librarian."

That was probably me, I love the sexy librarian look. Sexy and sophisticated.

Online Now

@Daniel_Newton:

Oh yeah that was you! Then, the other guy must be Sotyfan16. I remember we were talking about Big Bang Theory.

Post by katmic (395 posts) See mini bio Level 10

This topic reminds me of kyouka no kanata

Online Now

@katmic:

I had watched 1 episode of the series. I need to catch up on it for the Beyond the Boundary Discussion. How are you by the way?

Hipster girls ftw : )

Meiko Honma
Meiko Honma
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel