Family Friday 01/16/09

Topic started by gia on Jan. 16, 2009. Last post by Slinger 5 years, 5 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Ahhh, what a fantastic week it's been! There's been a ton of interesting news in the anime world, of course, and around our brother sites as well. So without further ado...time for the weekly family dinner.

Chiaki
Chiaki
Anime Vice:

I surely needn't remind you of the biggest news of the week: the Cowboy Bebop live-action flick. I've got a few feelers out to try and get a bit more information, so keep your eyes tuned here for your obsessive Bebop details watch!

But of course, there was way more going on this week than just that. I mean, that just happened yesterday! Back on Monday, we remained unsure about whether Bandai had licensed Byousoku 5cm and we found hentai games for the iPhone. Tuesday saw the Hetalia protesters from South Korea, Thursday saw the cancellation of the show, and in between we had another piece of iPhone news: LOLcats meets Topple in Mew Mew Tower. And that's just a meager few of what's been up here, so you ight want to consider going back a page or two in the archives if you've been missing out!

Randomly, on a more personal note, I just donated a foot of my hair to Locks of Love today. My head feels so much lighter...

Haruka
Haruka
Comic Vine:

Kana
Kana
Giant Bomb:
Post by Slinger (399 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I'm surprised the Red L.A.M.P. vs Captain Cascader showdown didn't make the Comic Vine news portion. It was the highlight of my week. Nice rundown gia!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel