Dunce Cap Wants YOU!

Topic started by sotyfan16 on Aug. 29, 2011. Last post by sotyfan16 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20
That's right! I know I've recently slacked off on the segment but I'm working on making it better so the AV Community can enjoy it more. Many have a problem with the length of the videos and I understand. Ever since I lost my co-host and YouTube took away the 15 minute limit on my account, I've struggled to keep them short(er). I still will not be editing the videos though.

This Forum topic will be the place where all you Vicers can volunteer to be my co-host for an episode of Dunce Cap. I think that is the best way to get the Community more involved and have fun learning about anime and manga through more than just me. Just post in this topic if you are interested in helping me. Once I get back to doing the videos I will create a mass PM of everyone who wants to help and inform them (you) of what is up for review and when. The 'when' will usually take place on the weekends and I will notify you a couple days in advance.

For now I will only be having 1 co-host each episode but sometime in the future I may bring in a couple. If a popular title comes up that multiple users want to participate with then it will be left to the users to decide who will be my guest. And since I am not editing the videos, the guest will voice chat with me via Skype while recording. Lastly, if you have any questions please @reply me in this topic.
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Yay~ *Shoots hand high into the hair*
Post by sora_thekey (1,097 posts) See mini bio Level 16

"Oooh! Ooooh! Pick Me! Pick Me!"

Post by DocHaus (936 posts) See mini bio Level 18
I'm willing to contribute something, but my webcam died. Will voiceover be okay?
@DocHaus:
Yes. My computer won't allow me to record while using the webcam with Skype so the guest will be voice-only.
@Superevil225: @sora_thekey: @DocHaus:
My work is currently working me 7 days a week, which doesn't really even allow me to keep up with my new article segments. Also, Dunce Cap will be on hiatus for a while. I will not forget about you guys (and girl) and will notify you when I can get around to bringing it back.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel