Dunce Cap: That's a lot of Ice

Topic started by sotyfan16 on June 11, 2012. Last post by Daniel_Newton 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Welcome to another episode of Dunce Cap, Vicers. Today's topic is FUNimation's Fairy Tail Part 2 DVD/BD Combo Pack. I even kept it shorter in length! Enjoy.

WARNING! This video contains explicit language. Also, this video is not edited in any way.

Want to guest-host an episode of Dunce Cap? Go here!

Please feel free to provide suggestions for an anime or manga for me to talk about and I will do my best to oblige. Also, if you are curious about anything discussed in this-or previous-episode(s) don't hesitate to ask me for more information/opinions.

Last episode: NSFW Hentai Edition #2

-Will McQuigg ( sotyfan16) is your everyday anime/manga enthusiast. You can also find him on Twitter ( bildo_88)

Post by takashichea (13,136 posts) See mini bio Level 25

I need to watch the dub episodes to get the full experience. From the dub samples, I'm not digging Natsu or Happy's voice either. At least Funimation did a better job than the Hong Kong's Dub version. I don't mind the animation in Fairy Tail. Right now, the current filler arc, Key of the Starry Skies (or so), has lower animation quality. You can see the snapshots are slightly blurry.

How was Lyon and Sherry's voices?

Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@takashichea:

From what I remember, they were ok. Nothing spectacular.

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,237 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Nice video, I'll have to check out Gajeel's dub voice some time, he's definitely one of my favourite characters.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel