Dunce Cap: NSFW Hentai Edition #2

Topic started by sotyfan16 on June 1, 2012. Last post by sotyfan16 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Hey Vicers and welcome to the second hentai episode of Dunce Cap. I can't believe it's almost been a year since I posted the first one. Time sure flies. But I have been getting more into buying hentai this year and paying super-attention to deals and sales on RightStuf and Amazon (and I'm killing it right now in savings). Today's episode covers 2 dvds. They are Viper GTS from Kitty Media and Maple Colors from Critical Mass Video. Enjoy!

Other hentai related blogs of mine: Dunce Cap: NSFW Hentai Edition and Sotyfan16 Says: Report #1 - Hentai.

WARNING! This video contains explicit language. Also, this video is not edited in any way.

Want to guest-host an episode of Dunce Cap? Go here!

Please feel free to provide suggestions for an anime or manga for me to talk about and I will do my best to oblige. Also, if you are curious about anything discussed in this-or previous-episode(s) don't hesitate to ask me for more information/opinions.

Last episode: Recent Activity

-Will McQuigg ( sotyfan16) is your everyday anime/manga enthusiast. You can also find him on Twitter ( bildo_88)

Post by Sonata (35,688 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@sotyfan16: Cool you watched Viper GTS awesome. I'll be checking out your video when I get a chance:)

@Sonata:

Yeah I've seen it a couple times but now I finally own it.

@sotyfan16: Cool video, Maple Colors is a based off of a ero game. Also I too get so frustrated when a Hentai anime takes too long to come out. Sometimes they do take years for another episode to come out. The Pollinic Girls Attack is a prime example of this. It took 4 years for the third episode to come out.
Post by takashichea (14,306 posts) See mini bio Level 25

I hated Maple Colors. It ended poorly without finishing their goals. I can't remember exactly, but the guy and the girl was in trouble for beating some guys. Though, the male lead sleeps with a girl and lets her experience her first time. Plus, the male lead and the student council guy wanted that blonde girl's body that bad.

Post by Bigheart711 (4,204 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I don't think I've seen either of those yet, but I bet Viper GTS was the better deal from the sound of it. The last Hentai I saw was the first episode of Marine a Go-Go.

@Sonata said:

Also I too get so frustrated when a Hentai anime takes too long to come out. Sometimes they do take years for another episode to come out. The Pollinic Girls Attack is a prime example of this. It took 4 years for the third episode to come out.

!? Looks like something was up with the studio or something. How can one episode of anything take four years to make?

@Bigheart711: Yes it is ridiculous, but it can be that way for tons of Hentai titles. 15 Girls adrift only had one episode come out a year. I have been fortunate that most of the Hentai's I have been watching recently take about 3 months or so for the nex episode to appear.

@takashichea:

But the pacing was fine. Really, the only thing wrong is that nothing more has come of it. But then again, I've never heard of a 30 episode hentai (which is how long I think the series would be if it fully played out).

@Bigheart711:

Viper GTS is one of my favorites. But I have a couple more hentai items that I'll review soon.

@Sonata:

Majority of the hentai I intake are in manga form. And, I've read a lot. I can point you to the site I use as almost all the ones I enjoy the most are not licensed (at least in the US).

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel