Dunce Cap: Noblesse Oblige

Topic started by sotyfan16 on Aug. 3, 2012. Last post by sotyfan16 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Hey Vicers! I've been away for a while but I have some material ready and more on the way. I've been taking longer than I've wanted due to work and family and marathon-ing Breaking Bad. Anyway, this episode covers FUNimation's BD release of Eden of the East. Enjoy!

WARNING! This video contains explicit language. Also, this video is not edited in any way.

Want to guest-host an episode of Dunce Cap? Go here!

Please feel free to provide suggestions for an anime or manga for me to talk about and I will do my best to oblige. Also, if you are curious about anything discussed in this-or previous-episode(s) don't hesitate to ask me for more information/opinions.

Last episode: Economics and a Deity

-Will McQuigg ( sotyfan16) is your everyday anime/manga enthusiast. You can also find him on Twitter ( bildo_88)

Post by takashichea (11,069 posts) See mini bio Level 25

I haven't tried East of the Eden. For the male nudity, I know guys are pretty sensitive about it. I sort of remember how they complained about in one movie, Watchman or something. I hardly check out special features in DVDs and Blu Ray. Most of the time, I just ignored trailers I seen already and commentaries that go over the episode. I like the ones that explains the inspirations behind certain concepts and characters in the show.

Great Dunce Cap, Sotyfan16.

Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@takashichea:

People just wanted to say negative things about Watchmen. If guys want to complain about actors being naked then they should watch Shame.

Some movies and series I own have some decent features and commentaries that are just about having fun and not really talking about what is going on the whole time. Check out the other blog I posted because I really like a particular Special Feature.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel