Dunce Cap: Economics and a Deity

Topic started by sotyfan16 on June 11, 2012. Last post by sotyfan16 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Yep, I'm posting another DC today. That's because I'll be away form my computer til Friday night and would rather post while I'm on here instead of on my phone or iPad (if I can ever get my issue with my Apple ID sorted out). So without any further delay, the second topic of the day is FUNimation's BD release of Spice and Wolf Season 1!

WARNING! This video contains explicit language. Also, this video is not edited in any way.

Want to guest-host an episode of Dunce Cap? Go here!

Please feel free to provide suggestions for an anime or manga for me to talk about and I will do my best to oblige. Also, if you are curious about anything discussed in this-or previous-episode(s) don't hesitate to ask me for more information/opinions.

Last episode: That's a lot of Ice

-Will McQuigg ( sotyfan16) is your everyday anime/manga enthusiast. You can also find him on Twitter ( bildo_88)

Post by takashichea (12,407 posts) See mini bio Level 25

I haven't tried Spice and Wolf yet. The premise sounds interesting as well as the growing romantic relationship between the two main characters. It's cool that you find a series that correlates with your major. I found an anime Moyashimon that deals with Microbiology, but I haven't tried it, too.

@takashichea:

I think you can enjoy a series more when the subject material is related to what you are learning or like. That's another reason why I love Bakuman (since it has to do with creating and writing).

Post by takashichea (12,407 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@sotyfan16:

Thanks Sotyfan16! I just realized I narrowed it down too far. I should have been thinking about science related anime series. So far, I relate to Fullmetal Alchemist and Guilty Crown. Though, Guilty Crown tried to merge Social Darwinism with Christianity. That was a big no-no since it was contradictory.

@takashichea:

You didn't have to hide what you said about Guilty Crown. I'm almost done with the series. Might do a DC on it and Steins;Gate since I'll be finishing them tonight.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel