Dunce Cap: Crime, Betrayal, and an Undead Gunman

Topic started by sotyfan16 on March 19, 2012. Last post by sotyfan16 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Hey Vicers! I'm here with another episode of Dunce Cap for your viewing pleasure. This time it's Gungrave from FUNimation! I don't own the series so this review came with the help of Netflix Instant Watch. Comment and enjoy!

WARNING! This video contains explicit language. Also, this video is not edited in any way.

Want to guest-host an episode of Dunce Cap? Go here!

Please feel free to provide suggestions for an anime or manga for me to talk about and I will do my best to oblige. Also, if you are curious about anything discussed in this-or previous-episode(s) don't hesitate to ask me for more information/opinions.

Last episode: GlDeMo Rocks the Afterlife

-Will McQuigg ( sotyfan16) is your everyday anime/manga enthusiast. You can also find him on Twitter ( bildo_88).

Post by takashichea (14,323 posts) See mini bio Level 25

If I had watch Gungrave, I could have comment more. It sounds interesting. Great dunce cap! I wish those legal anime streaming sites have a switch option of sub and dub. It makes it convenient for all of us. Where did you get that cool Ichigo Hollow mask? How's Netflix's selection of anime titles? I've been using Crunchyroll and Funimation's youtube channel. The Anime Network's selection doesn't appeal to me or my siblings.

Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@takashichea:

The Ichigo mask came with my Bleach Season 3 boxset. The selection on Netflix is pretty good. There are a number of Section23/Sentai Filmworks series on there (ex. HOTD, Angel Beats!, Demon King Daimao, Maburaho), FUNimation series (ex. Basilisk, Spice & Wolf Season 1, Eden of the East, Claymore), and a couple Viz Media series and movies (Naruto and Bleach). You should also look at FUNimation's website for shows as some are only on there and sometimes there are more episodes-plus the choice between sub and dub. The same goes for Hulu. As for the Anime Network, it mostly hosts series licensed by Sentai Filmworks and I like a number of the series they pick up.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel