Dunce Cap: Behold My Sekirei Plan

Topic started by sotyfan16 on April 18, 2012. Last post by sotyfan16 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Hello again Vicers and welcome to another episode of Dunce Cap. Today's topic is the Sekirei: Pure Engagement Limited Edition DVD/BD Combo Pack from FUNimation! Enjoy!

Be sure to check out a tweet I posted in the info of the video. It is quite odd and only happened when I put the disc in a certain player.

Also, here is my review of the first season of Sekirei! Dunce Cap: I Want to be an Ashikabi!

WARNING! This video contains explicit language. Also, this video is not edited in any way.

Want to guest-host an episode of Dunce Cap? Go here!

Please feel free to provide suggestions for an anime or manga for me to talk about and I will do my best to oblige. Also, if you are curious about anything discussed in this-or previous-episode(s) don't hesitate to ask me for more information/opinions.

Last episode: Mechs for Days of the Week

-Will McQuigg ( sotyfan16) is your everyday anime/manga enthusiast. You can also find him on Twitter ( bildo_88).

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,226 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Weird, judging by screen captures and what's said here, the blu-ray is really great quality. Really nice and sharp (they don't think much of the visual design itself, which is understandable). If you put a scaled up DVD shot next to a blu-ray shot I'm sure there would be a pretty substantial difference.

That aside, enjoyed Sekirei quite a lot. Wasn't too sure about it until I was 4 or 5 episodes into the first season, but there was enough going on to keep me interested and entertained and I enjoyed the dub.

Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Daniel_Newton:

Interesting. I'm no expert so what I say doesn't really hold opinion but I said what I felt. I'm hoping for more since Heaven's Lost Property is getting a 3rd season this year and had a movie last year.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel