Dudes in Distress!

Topic started by takashichea on Dec. 19, 2013. Last post by takashichea 6 months, 1 week ago.
Post by takashichea (11,097 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Came home. Got 20 PMs to read. Most of them were dupes from blogs. Thought I was in trouble.

@taichokage:

No, everyone has two jobs: online and offline.

@nishi99:

I thought Krillin, but I thought I confused him for Yamcha. Turns out Krillin was a damsel. I just forgot about his fight with Cell.

@Kobra678:

Thanks!

@Justalittlegirl:

Tweaked to it nerds. Thank you.

Post by nishi99 (1,588 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@takashichea: Kuwabara also got Kidnapped by Sensui and his goons.

Post by taichokage (12,684 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Sado Yasutora: Sado aka Chad is a nice guy and a great friend. He tries so hard. He will fight to failure reapedly if necessary. Unfortunately that's exactly what happens with Chad. When you are rescued by the friend you promised to fight for at least 5 times and you're captured twice, your relevance is put into serious question.

Furuichi: The #1 pervert in Beelzebub. He is captured, threatened or beaten many times but is usually rescued by his best friend Oga.

Kuwabara: While somewhat over the top, he is actually a fairly reliable guy. Nevertheless, he was captured and used to lure out his best friend into a trap. Not so reliable there I suppose.

Free: Apprehended by witches and thrown into a dungeon, this non aging, immortal magic wielder was rescued by traitor Witches because he was too simple to think about breaking the small iron bars.

King Neptune: He's a nice enough King, but he was foolish enough to accuse some Pirates without proof and tried to apprehend them personally. He was beaten and captured with ease, but was lucky that those same "Pirates" were good guys and they let him go.

Edit: (another one popped into my head

Albert Morcerf (Gankutsuo): Kidnapped by hired Pirates and rescued by the one that paid for his capture in order to manipulate the naive Albert into befriending and working with him.

Post by DocHaus (927 posts) See mini bio Level 18

Your OP appears to have duplicated itself somewhat. Also, add Takamiya from Witch Craft Works whenever that comes out. You'll see what I mean.

@nishi99:

Will add Kuwabara. You're pretty much my Yu Yu Hakusho expert on damsels and dudes in distress.

@taichokage:

All right, I'll add those comments.

@DocHaus:

That's what I get for having a night shift work. Thanks for the correction.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@takashichea: Ciel Phantomhive from Black Butler. Without Sebastian, he's just a kid. And as such, he has been snatched up on multiple occasions. Even his soul was kidnapped once lol

Updated list.

@UltimateHero0406:

Thanks!

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@takashichea: No problem :)

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,838 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Minato from Sekirei gets saved quite often.

@SpeedForceSpider:

Thanks, I add him when I get some time.

Post by Vapovile (1,790 posts) See mini bio Level 16

The entire main Vongola Family from Hitman Reborn were captured by Irie Shoichi, except for Tsuna surprisingly. Members included Gokudera, Yamamoto, Hibari, Hibari's henchman guy, and Lambo. Yes, I am leaving all the girls out because this is dudes in distress.

Post by Dream (7,251 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Fun topic. Let's see:

-Tenchi Masaki (Tenchi Muyo franchise)- Several instances of the boy getting abducted in some form in alternate continuities of the Tenchi franchise, most instances from Ryoko wanting "alone time" with him and played for laughs.

-Van Fanel (Escaflowne)- Was captured on two different occasions by the Zaibach Empire.

-Tamahome (Fushigi Yugi)- Was captured and brainwashed into becoming a warrior for Seiryu by Nakago during the middle of the series.

-Griffith (Berserk)- Was taken prisoner and tortured by Midland forces after he had an illicit affair with the kingdom's princess.

-Athrun Zala (Gundam SEED)- Captured on two occasions by Orb and ZAFT forces.

-Tien (Dragon Ball Z)- Almost got himself killed by Cell before Goku saved him.

-Larva (Vampire Princess Miyu)- Got kidnapped by an enemy shinma in an episode of the OVA series.

-Suguru Misato (Mahoromatic: Something More Beautiful)- Was kidnapped by Minawa for Management to use him as bait to lure Mahoro into a trap.

-Simon (Gurren Lagann)- Was arrested by Kamina City military forces following the first wave of attack by Anti-Spiral forces and would have been left for dead if not for Yoko's arrival to rescue him. Also fell victim to the grand mental illusion cast on him and Team Dai-Gurren by the Anti-Spiral.

-Yukito Tsukishiro and Yue (Cardcaptor Sakura)- Both were dying from the latter's inability to properly supply his magic reserves before Toya stepped in to save both of them upon realizing their situation.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,686 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Has everyone forgotten about Alibaba

Lol. I love Morgiana. Think I might have a few more to add.

Here are a few more.

Smoker (One Piece): Rescued by Zoro in the Alabasta arc from Crocodile's jail and again much later from Doflamingo by Aokiji.

Bart (Hokuto no Ken): Although he carries his own weight most of the time, there are too many instances to remember just how many times he was rescued by Kenshiro.

Gon (HXH): Despite Hisoka being the first big "baddie" of the series, he has actually saved Gon multiple times. He saved him from drowning in the first arc, and saved him from being killed by Illumi, both instances Gon being ignorant of. He was also saved by Killua and his brother Alluka when he was in critical condition.

@ImDictatorBowDown:

Not sure how I miss Alibaba given that I'm a big Magi fan.

@taichokage:

I'll add them. Thanks!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel