Drifters anime

Topic started by Toxin45 on Nov. 5, 2011. Last post by takashichea 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Toxin45 (337 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Kouta HIrano's new series Drifters is popular now and it deserves it's own anime and ova series just like Hellsing did.I would believe that Drifters would 8 ova's and Drifters tv series would have more episodes than Hellsing and Hellsing Ultimate did.Why do I want Drifters to be animated because When I first read it and then after it became awesome for me and I will either wait for the manga to be finished IT would be so cool Kouta Hirano's new series has become awesome for me.So Do you Hellsing fans want to see Hirano's new series animated?

So do you want a Drifters anime or no?

Post by takashichea (13,187 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Toxin45:

Since you wrote on my wall, I have to return the favor. These images are great, but I want to know why you want a Drifters anime. Create an argument or a proposal on the good things that Drifters can bring to the anime, so fans would comment and add on to the discussion.

(Please don't feel be offended by my comment. Just trying to help out to make this thread stronger since I did that strange Hellsing Wiki Editors Unite page) I never did a blog to get people working with a wiki editor. That was new for me.

Post by Toxin45 (337 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@takashichea: I updated it

Post by takashichea (13,187 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Toxin45:

Yeah. It looks great! When I read the other works of my favorite author, I get the same feeling, too.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel