Dragon Ball Z Abridged continues to be hilarious

Topic started by Daniel_Newton on July 1, 2011. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,226 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I don't usually endorse posting threads about youtube videos, but Dragon Ball Z Abridged is an exception, and any Dragon Ball Z fans who haven't seen it before really need to check it out. Abridged anime series on youtube vary in quality and hilarity, but Dragon Ball Z is, in my opinion, easily the best of them all (and it should be too considering how many weeks apart each episode is released).

So if your a fan of Dragon Ball Z and haven't seen this before, have at it:

If you enjoyed that, you should check it out from the beginning. Some of the earlier episodes aren't quite as good as this one, but it's worth watching the lot.

Those of you who have watched it, what have your favourite moments been?

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
My favorite moment in DBZ abridged was every moment with nappa and ghost nappa
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,289 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Newten:

I like teamfourstar version one better then the real one :)

Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11

YOUTUBE SPAM! you have been banned sir :P.

On topic, I never really found DBZ Abridged funny at all and this episode didn't change my mind.

@Haofan123: Good answer. Nappa is definitely a fan favourite.

@Destinyheroknight: Ha, loved it when it shows Future Trunks at the end, so good.

@Black_Rose: Uh-oh, busted! Aww that's a shame, ah well. I guess it isn't for everyone.

By the way guys, fun fact: Christopher Sabat, the guy who voices Vegeta, Piccolo and many other characters in Dragon Ball Z follows the abridged series and loves it. He even has a small cameo in (if I remember correctly) the Bardock special, which I think is pretty awesome.

@Newten:

Yeah, that part was awesome (can't wait until the android arc)

Post by The_Desert_Tiger (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Newten: I didn't know Chris Sabat had a cameo in the series. I do know that Kyle Hebert has a cameo in the Christmas Tree of Might special.

as for the topic question my favourite moments are anything with Frieza in them, he's so hysterical.  

@The_Desert_Tiger: Yeah Kyle was the Christmas one. I think Sabat was one of the doctors who are checking on Goku when he was a baby or something.

Yeah the Abridged version of Frieza is pretty good. "Oh was that your nose? That was your nooooose."

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,142 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Post by takashichea (12,449 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Supreme Marvel:

Aw sweet! They finally show Trunks. (Well, they did show a cameo him when Vegeta was screaming at Namek).

Thanks for the reminder. Time to wake my bros and sis. They love watching the abridged series and the official series, of course.

"I'm back bitches!"

LOVE IT!!!

Vegeta is epic as always!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

DBZA FTW....

I love the Doctor Who reference with Trunks :)

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Will Little Kuriboh still make voicing cast?.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel