dont ban me mods eberyone im sorry one more chance

Topic started by racingguy on Jan. 10, 2010. Last post by Kelleth 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by racingguy (3 posts) See mini bio Level 3

dont ban me mods and everyone im sorry for my behavior on this site dont ban me and let me pm others im sorry ok give me another chance i took sometime off the site to think about my actions im sorry please dont ban me lets work something out ok mods everyone my chinese stuff will stop as of right now im a changed man
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

lol im curious: wat did you do
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@FLCL1: from what i remember he made a thread about why his watch had made in china or something which was completly random and pointless, then the thread got locked, he complained i think, kept making threads like it then got banned, i think thats it.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Chengy: I was also informed something similar but I was then told that he went on to relentlessly send countless PMs about the thread to random users who wanted nothing to do with him.  

ND
Post by Sonata (35,688 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Newdeath: Ugh I was a victim of his PM madness -__-
@Sonata: Hmm I see. I was probably inactive at the time of that event. How many PMs did he send you? 

ND
Post by Kelleth (7,798 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Chengy: It wasnt about a watch it was about China being on his watch like stalking him which is crazy and yeah i kept banning him because of the fact that he kept sending pm`s and wall posts to people who haven`t talked to him at all. again about China. the most stupidest thing he ever said on this site can be seen here.

@racingguy: Okay i`ll give you one chance but one complaint and your out!!
@Chengy:
@Newdeath:
@Sonata:

ROFLMAO
@Kelleth: Lmao, my bad, i barely remember, just remember reading part of it and was like wait wha ? O_o
@Sonata said:
" @Newdeath: Ugh I was a victim of his PM madness -__- "
O wait i just saw that he was trying to contact you again if its something weird again i`ll ban :P
@Newdeath said:
" @Sonata: Hmm I see. I was probably inactive at the time of that event. How many PMs did he send you?   ND "
About 20 :/

@Kelleth said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Newdeath: Ugh I was a victim of his PM madness -__- "
O wait i just saw that he was trying to contact you again if its something weird again i`ll ban :P "

LOL OK I'll let you know:)
@Sonata: 20? Thats way too many. Well lets hope he doesn't try and do it again for all our sakes. 

ND
@Newdeath: Again i`ll just ban him again no amount of ip changes can stop me from reconizing him and banning his @$$
@Kelleth:
i posted on one of this guys threads 

i thought he was alittle "slow" thats why i didnt make fun of him
@Newdeath said:
" @Sonata: 20? Thats way too many. Well lets hope he doesn't try and do it again for all our sakes.   ND "
About 5 or 6 of them were asking what my favorite Cereal was? O_o
@Sonata said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @Sonata: 20? Thats way too many. Well lets hope he doesn't try and do it again for all our sakes.   ND "
About 5 or 6 of them were asking what my favorite Cereal was? O_o "

LMFAO fkin epic!!!
@Sonata: What your favorite cereal is? Hmm maybe this guy has a real psychological problem. Anyway its good that he's stopped and that we have Kelleth around. 

@Kelleth: We can always count on you Kelleth. 

ND
@Sonata: lmao thats bloody brilliant lol.
@Newdeath: Yeah true that i like banning XD my favourite cereal is Kelloggs choko`s :)
@Kelleth:
fruitty pepples ftw
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel