Do You Think Black Star Will Get One Last Powerup?

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on June 28, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,007 posts) See mini bio Level 11

As said in the title do you think he will get one last powerup? Everyone else Death The Kidd and Maka got their last powerups even if they are still a bit weaker than Black Star do you think he will have one last powerup to make Black Star>>>Kishin? Or Black Star>Kishin?

Post by waybig1010101 (2,977 posts) See mini bio Level 13
if he does get one i said black star>>kishin 
Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Hell yeah he needs a power up! I was thinking the same thing this morning. I wonder what cool power up he could get...and if he does, BS>>Kishin. Black Star alone could give Kishin one hell of a fight and still had confidence that he could kick Kishin's ass before he fused with Crona.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,229 posts) See mini bio Level 21

No, Black Star don't need any power up

@Destinyheroknight: Why not?

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,007 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Destinyheroknight: Exactly why not? Everyone is close to him he needs one last powerup to put him over the stop if Maka beats the Kishin she surpasses God, Black Star doesn't, Black Star needs to be strong enough to completely stomp Maka that way he will surpass everyone.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,229 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Ikki_Minami_:

Maka isn't going to beat the Kishin with raw power, her aim is reaching out to Crona and her power up is just for defending against the Kishin attacks (it just armor)

@DBZ_universe:

He is strong enough, giving someone a power up mean they are weak and need a boost. Black Star isn't weak and don't need a boost, he have already been acknowledge by the Kishin. Black Star don't need a random power up or souls to be strong, he is already their. He will surpass everyone by the end without needing a power up

@Destinyheroknight: Excellent point, I take it back. He does not need one.

Thanks for giving me your reasoning.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel