Do you like Pink and Blue couples?

Topic started by animebookworm7 on Feb. 8, 2012. Last post by animebookworm7 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by animebookworm7 (27 posts) See mini bio Level 16

We have seen animes with brown haired couples, black, and even green!.. but i think the most cutest of them all is...

The pink and blue haired couples

Everyone of the couples have a cute starting and a cute ending!!!! There is Amuto from shugo chara: which has loads of fans to begin with and are the cutest yet sensitive couple in the series.

Then there is Saske and sakura from Naruto which EVERYONE has heard about!

The Angel Tenko and Samatarou from Kamisama kazoku or Gods family. Even though in the beginning they have brother sister love it blossoms onto something passionate and magical.

One of our newest couples Yui and Hinata Hideki from Angel beats. those who have watched there confession scene know that they are one of the most perfect couples out there.

One of the most popular is Miharu and Yukinari. they come from the supernatural show Girls Bravo! for those who stuck around till the end, all know that they were perfect from the first momest when Miharu took Yukinari to her planet.

there is even Yaoi!!! where we see Sunao Fujimori and Sora Hasiba from Sukisho!

but one of the best couple i saved for last is Louise and Saito from the Familiar of Zero

By my opinion the couples that have Pink and blue hair are the best. Not only because thy are passionate and loving it's also because from the beginning of the story they are meant to be!!!

plez comment and tell me if you agree or disagree.

Post by JonSmith (185 posts) See mini bio Level 7

'Passionate and loving'... Right below the picture of a pink haired young lady beating the hell out of a naked guy. Thanks for making my day so early in the morning.

Post by PenguinDust (1,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I like anime girls with blue hair even though pink seems to be the predominant color for female romantic leads. Looking over the top 10 from my list of favorite romance shows, I don't think the blue-pink couple comes up at all.

1. School Rumble - Kenji Harima and Eri Sawachika (black hair and blond hair)
  2. Maison Ikkoku - Yusaku Godai and Kyoko Otonashi (black hair and black hair)
  3. Toradora - Ryuuji Takasu and Taiga Aisaka (blue hair and brown hair)
  4. Urusei Yatsura - Ataru Moroboshi and Lum Invader (black hair and green hair)
  5. Cheeky Angel - Genzo Soga and Megumi Amatsuka (black/white hair and brown hair)
  6. To aru Majutsu no Index (A Certain Magical Index) - Touma Kamijo and Index (black hair and blue hair)
  7. B Gata H Kei (Yamada's First Time) - Takashi Kosuda and Yamada (black hair and brown hair)
  8. Kimi ni Todoke - Shota Kazehaya and Sawako "Sadako" Kuronuma (black hair and black hair)
  9. Nodame Cantabile - Shinichi Chiaki and Megumi "Nodame" Noda (black hair and brown hair)
  10. My Bride is a Mermaid - Nagasumi Michishio and Sun Seto (black hair and brown hair)

Looking over that list again, black or brown shows up more than blue or pink. In all fairness, though only two of the above shows have unnatural hair colors in their casts. So, if I look at shows which do have a lot of alternate hair colors, I tend to like the "also ran" girl more than the pink "chosen" one. For example, in Rosario+Vampire I preferred both Kurumu Kurono (blue hair) and Mizore Shirayuki (purple hair) over Moka Akashiya (pink hair) for the male lead, Tsukune Aono (black hair). In Maburaho, I liked Rin Kamishiro (bluish-purple hair) over Yuna Miyama (pink) for Kazuki Shikimori (brown hair). Pink haired girls tend to be played as perky, positive and a bit dim-witted. They're the blonds of the anime world. Girls with other hair colors are bolder, more aggressive or smarter than their pink-haired sisters.

This isn't to say that I am against pink haired girls. I quite like Mizuki Himeji from Baka and Test, Lala Satalin Deviluke from To Love Ru, Momoko Kuzuryu from Sumomomo Momomo and the above mentioned Louise de La Vallière from Zero no Tsukaima (The Familiar of Zero). The one pink-blue couple I am whole-heartedly behind is Ikuto Tsukiyomi and Amu Hinamori (blue hair and pink hair) from Shugo Chara. I liked their teaming much more than the purposed Amu and Tadase Hotori (blond) pair.

Post by justanormalguy (270 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@JonSmith said:

'Passionate and loving'... Right below the picture of a pink haired young lady beating the hell out of a naked guy. Thanks for making my day so early in the morning.

LOL! So funny and so true. I know I'm not watching that anime now.... ever.... because of that picture. I can already tell the style of anime it is, and I know I won't enjoy it. I never do, actually. Lol.

@JonSmith:  i know it was so lol
did you watch this anime and did you enjoy it?
i just couldn't resist! this scene is just too funny!
@PenguinDust
i fully agree with you most of the couples are black and pink
but from the animes i wathced it is also true there are those dumb pink blonds that are just plain stupid and laugh way to much
but out of all the animes couples the three top ones are 

Angel Tenko and Samatarou, Yui and Hinata Hideki, Amu and Ikuto
it's just that these couples are the most cute, understanding, romantic of them all. the way they tease eachother and how they always hate each other in the beginning and in the end fall in love is so romantic. XD
Post by PenguinDust (1,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@animebookworm7: I agree with Amu and Ikuto. Sadly, I haven't gotten around to seeing Angel Beats (it's been on my "to-do" list for a while) and I was unfamiliar with Kamisama Kazoku until you mentioned the principle characters. I'll look into it at some point in the future.

The weird thing is I was recently watching some episodes of Fairy Tail and this thread popped back into my mind. In the unconventional world of anime-fandom, I wonder if GreyxNatsu would apply?

Sometimes I think I need to find a new hobby. ;)

omg thats sooooo true
i love cross couples from different animes and genders 
angel beats is the best you should really watch it
but Kamsiama kazoku you can put that on your list
it is a good anime and it has a awesome angelic scenes and a nice calm scenes of flamily and comedy not so mention romance
anime is a nice hobby and plus everyone is a little weird 
might as well get use to it
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel