Did you like Naruto this week?

Topic started by Jeust on Jan. 18, 2012. Last post by Destinyheroknight 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Jeust (44 posts) See mini bio Level 8

For me it was a blast! Seems like Naruto is opening a new chapter now with Kurama.

What do you think?

Post by sickVisionz (4,220 posts) See mini bio Level 24

It was straight. I can never get into battles that are too monster-ish. Orochimaru vs Kyuubi and Pain vs Kyuubi were cool (probably because I like Orochimaru and the anime made the Pain fight > awesome) but all of the beast battles in this arc haven't interested me at all.

This chapter was kinda just more of that but it had some Tobi in it so that was nice. I'll be more excited once it gets down to Naruto vs Madara or the Jinchuriki go back to humanoid form and fight against other people with a human form.

Post by KuroNekoXIII (427 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I did like this chapter. I like how the manga is straying off from the usual "Naruto / Sasuke" friendship thing to "Naruto and the Tailed-beasts" friendship. It sheds new light on the bijuu from being monsters to actual living things with emotions. I'm intrigued to see what Kurama and Madara's relationship was. We'll have to wait and see.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,156 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Love this chapter

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel