Did akira create a universe?

Topic started by SilverGalford on Jan. 22, 2014. Last post by cosmicdude 5 months ago.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

i mean , many people believe because Akira supposedly created a universe he is stronger than any god, can someone pls clarify this? did he really do that?

Post by taichokage (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It was a bit vague to me but not from what I could tell. He created a mini big bang but you see the same universe was still there so I highly doubt it. BTW long time no see.

@taichokage said:

It was a bit vague to me but not from what I could tell. He created a mini big bang but you see the same universe was still there so I highly doubt it. BTW long time no see.

hi man , well i was playing league of legends that's why i wasn't here so much. now i quit that game cause i need to focus on important things in my life.

now many people believe akira created a universe but that has not been stated .i think that's just speculation.

Me too. That's a bit much for me to believe.

@taichokage said:

Me too. That's a bit much for me to believe.

so what Akira showed to kaneda (that universe) was a mere illusion or a representation of the truth power?

That's what I would assume. Otherwise Kaneda should've remained in that "universe" yet he somehow wound up in the original. It's not impossible. Only the author should know, but it was so vague that it left the door open for speculation. When the door for speculation is left wide open, avid fans of said series will take it to the maximum.

@taichokage said:

That's what I would assume. Otherwise Kaneda should've remained in that "universe" yet he somehow wound up in the original. It's not impossible. Only the author should know, but it was so vague that it left the door open for speculation. When the door for speculation is left wide open, avid fans of said series will take it to the maximum.

the hype beings lol

Post by mangafanVT (162 posts) See mini bio Level 9

But the scientist in the manga and anime also said it that akira created another universe

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Its quite probable that he did

Post by KingOfAsh (1,332 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Th black balls where actually mini big bangs, so he is capable of creating Universes. Tetsuo was going to destroy the Earth with a new Big Bang, but was stopped by Akira.

@mangafanVT said:

But the scientist in the manga and anime also said it that akira created another universe

in the anime he didn't say that.

Tetsuo was going to destroy the Earth with a new Big Bang, but was stopped by Akira.

was that a real bing bang? when was that stated?

Post by cosmicdude (298 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Manga Akira seems very OP but I bet this is hyperbole...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel