Dear World, Please Know Who Eartha Kitt Is. Love, Me.

Topic started by gia on Dec. 26, 2008. Last post by Jewel 5 years, 11 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Seriously! Eartha Kitt died yesterday-- on Christmas day --and most of the response I'm getting is "...who?"

Eartha Kitt was an amazing singer, actress on both stage and screen, and just a fascinating personality. The two roles that you guys are most likely to recognize her is as the fourth season Catwoman on the original Batman live-action TV series-- You know, the one with "Biff!" "Pow!" "Wham!" and stuff --or as the voice of Yzma in The Emperor's New Groove.

I wrote it up on Comic Vine, since G-Man didn't seem to be around, if you want more details. But it's a sad day. :/
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I know who she was............R.I.P Kitty :(
Post by GMan (282 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Staff
I was around.  No offense to Eartha Kitt, she wasn't my favorite Catwoman.  Regardless, death sucks.
Post by Katsumi_Shizuka (364 posts) See mini bio Level 7
ARE YOU SERIOUS!. OMG thats so sad. I loved Eartha Kitt. RIP Eartha, may your purring live on in the hearts of everyone. Or at least when they try to imitate it.
Post by Death_Flame (318 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Wow, that's terrible...
Post by LordAndrew (152 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Aw man. That sucks.
Post by Shingui_Takeda (199 posts) See mini bio Level 8
i was saddened when i heard this news. She was an awesome actress an singer peace be with her.
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
OH GOD... Cat woman died??

she was amazing... wtf is up with this year we are loosing some awesome people...
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel