Day One: AnimeVice

Topic started by ethan on Dec. 6, 2008. Last post by Kuro 5 years, 8 months ago.
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
Hey all:

I just got back from watcthing The Punisher.  I'll write more about that late :P  It's midnight here on the West Coast.  I think the launch was a big success and I'm loving the community of people we're building over here.  We've got 507 user profiles since yesterday, over 200 topics have been created, and we have a forum topic with over 1495 posts!  Our image galleries are just brimming with cool shit too... over 7000 images have been submitted so far ( I think we launched with about 3500 images ).

We have our mods in place too Axersia, MasturbatingBear, orzaztek_the_lost, Resonate, and TheDrifter  are our current mods.  I plan to add a couple female mods too ( prolly by Monday).

I know of a bunch of bugs on the site -- like adding characters to movies/episodes/mangas dont work -- and hope to fix them this weekend.   Sorry I have to watch a 2 year old and an 8 month old tomorrow while the wife takes a much needed break -- so I might not get to the bugs until Monday.

Anyway let me know what you think of AnimeVice so far...

-e
Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13
It's Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by Amuck (943 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Love the site man! I'm from comicvine and yeah its basically the same format which helps xD but with anime! ^_^ I'm more of an anime person myself, so when this started up, I got really excited xD All I can say is... THIS PLACE ROCKS! XD
and yeah there are bugs but I mean, come on, its a new site ^_^ Not everything is going to be perfect the first day, lol

Thanks for making this site man, you guys rock!
Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Now i think you Should do a whole site devoted to the girl sha From comic vine maybe you've heard of her (she currently has 241 accounts) that would be awesome
Post by Amuck (943 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Jlynnana said:
"Now i think you Should do a whole site devoted to the girl sha From comic vine maybe you've heard of her (she currently has 241 accounts) that would be awesome"
LMFAO only you man, only you.
Post by maxwell (90 posts) See mini bio Level 5
i'll be working on bugs this weekend too, after i move all my earthly belongings to a new apartment tomorrow morning.

please report bugs here if you find them. thx!
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Having watched everybody at work, I think Anime Vice is phenomenal an that you guys are just amazing. <3
Post by Desisashi (1,801 posts) See mini bio Level 8

yup im gonna enjoy this site i felt good about adding the animes i know about in here my first Wiki submission was the anime "this ugly yet beautiful world" though someone added more stuff in it and thats good i hope to do the rest of it 

Post by VioletteDragoon (448 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I LOVE IT ^_^
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
It's fantastic.
Post by Resonate (625 posts) See mini bio Level 7
gia said:
"Having watched everybody at work, I think Anime Vice is phenomenal an that you guys are just amazing. <3"
Appreciating the positive reinforcement x3
Post by Kuro (559 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Anime Vice is godly.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel