Create YOUR Devil Fruit

Topic started by FireFistAce on July 23, 2012. Last post by Killer_of_trolls 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by FireFistAce (52 posts) See mini bio Level 9

This forum is about creating your devil fruit when you are making list these things :

1. Paramecia, Logia ,or Zoan
  2. Fruit Name: such as Gum-Gum Fruit
  3. Fruit abilities
  4. Fruit weaknesses
  5. Picture (not needed but if you like)

Now i'm going to give you an example:

Ancient Zoan : Gry-Gry fruit, This fruit turns you into a Gryphon

a half lion half eagle similiar towards Marco's fruit in one piece .

Turning half gryphon gives you its wings tail and claws only on hands.

Turning full gryphon will make you into a the gryphon obviously.

They can be killed like any other

animal but their brute strength

makes it hard to do so.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,544 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Paramecia: Psy-Psy fruit.

Gives the user the ability to use psychic attacks, can teleport short distances, can levitate, can create psychic shields, can control others.

Controlling more than 3 people shortens the users life considerably. Can only use the fruit's abilities for a short time before needing to recover. Standard devil fruit weaknesses.

Come on everybody i want to see your made up Devil Fruits so ill get it kicking off again OK   
Devil Fruit: Logia Liq-Liq fruit 
Liq-Liq fruit turns you into liquid metal 
Abilities: You harden and you hit someone as metal and  
you can  trap someone by hardening over them and suffocating them.           
Weaknesses: Only known weakness is water and sea stone 
Post by othus12 (6,908 posts) See mini bio Level 13

paramecia: graphen-graphen no mi.

turns your body into graphen, a material 200 times harder than steel but as elastic as rubber.

abilities:you con resist bullets,cuts and pretty much any man-made weapon

weaknesses: extremely high heat and kairouseki

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Zoan - Poké Poké fruit

Lets me turn to any pokémon I desire...

Abilities - any Pokémon's ability I have taken form of... (example - I take a form of Gorudon... and the Sun will come out)

Weaknesses - Pokéballs... XD

HAHA i love both your fruits graphen sounds like a really cool material.. and who wouldn't want to be lets say.. pikachu and your weakness to Poke Poke fruit is hilarious xD thanks for all the support.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@FireFistAce said:

HAHA i love both your fruits graphen sounds like a really cool material.. and who wouldn't want to be lets say.. pikachu and your weakness to Poke Poke fruit is hilarious xD thanks for all the support.

Thank you!!! I took like 3 hours to come up with a fruit be honest!! cause I wanted it to be special!!

OK anyone else gonna post? ill take other devil fruit ideas.

My 3rd devil fruit: Arc-Arc fruit

Devil Fruit Type - ancient zoan

Turns you into a Arctodus simus an extinct .. idk an extinct super bear

Post by ShrimpDino (77 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Paramecia- Cheese Cheese Fruit

The Cheese Cheese Fruit gives you the power of cheese,you can change into different types of cheeses

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ShrimpDino: death buy self-cannibalization XD.

@FireFistAce:

Name: Bazinga-Zinga fruit

abillity:- the abillity to turn into an electrical life form. if you turn just your hands you can zap the opponent with electric bolts, and the more. when in full Bazinga body transformation, you entire body becomes electricity energy, but still resemble your normal body a bit, and in that form you can tap into metal wires and and travel through them in lightning speed(half the speed of light), also in that form you can use a special technique(Bazinga-Zinga Zeus Wrath) to teleport your self to a cloud and use it or other clouds to spam real lightning at the opponents, you get a mild weather manipulation which is the ability to move clouds where ever you want in the atmosphere, and create more clouds.

Weaknesses: full Bazinga form form can last no less than 1 hour. to use the Bazinga-Zinga Zeus Wrath, there have to be at least one cloud in the sky at that moment. the Bazinga-Zinga Zeus Wrath can be very exausting that if you are a novice to this fruits powers, you will full asleep right after it, so you have teleport back to ground before that happens.

normal: after transformation:

Zeus Wrath attack in action: close up of Zeus Wrath attck:

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel