Could SSJG and SSJ4 be combined into one form?

Topic started by IndridCold on Oct. 28, 2013. Last post by IndridCold 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by IndridCold (1,214 posts) See mini bio Level 14

So we all know that Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan 4 are two completely different transformations that are very powerful and both exceed SSJ3. Since they aren't from the same transformation branch, can they be stacked into a stronger form?

Post by taichokage (12,989 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Theoretically maybe. But we didn't see Goku combine SSJG with ssj3 so it might be possible but we can't assume so unless we see Goku combine it a super Saiyan form.
Post by Sonata (35,339 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Doubt it, SSG and SS4 are more than SS3, but we don't know if they have the same power level in order to fuse. The potara fusion wouldn't work either since the elder Kai stated that transforming before the fusion was completed would shorten the fused beings life span.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,765 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I don't see why not, the movie left me with the impression that SSjG could be expanded upon, it seemed more like a power up rather than transformation, a means to enter "the world of power" the gods reign in so to speak, but that's just me, even if it could be expanded on, SSj3 would be the max as SSj4 isn't canon.

SSJ4 Gogeta kinda looks like one already

Post by gtg12 (139 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Sonata said:

Doubt it, SSG and SS4 are more than SS3, but we don't know if they have the same power level in order to fuse. The potara fusion wouldn't work either since the elder Kai stated that transforming before the fusion was completed would shorten the fused beings life span.

well said.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@IndridCold said:

So we all know that Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan 4 are two completely different transformations that are very powerful and both exceed SSJ3. Since they aren't from the same transformation branch, can they be stacked into a stronger form?

MOTHA OF GOAAAWWWD!!!!!!!!! THAT LOOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@AnimeDefender: I know right!!!!!!!! My exact expression lol.

Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@IndridCold said:

This is off the F$@%ing CHAIN

Post by nishi99 (1,660 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Super Saiyan 4 Goku with Kaioken would look like it.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@nishi99 said:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU THAT IS AWESOME BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by nishi99 (1,660 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@AnimeDefender said:

@nishi99 said:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU THAT IS AWESOME BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@AnimeDefender:HELL YEAH they should have made this happen in GT.

I wonder why Goku didn't use Kaoken mixed with Super Saiyan forms more often, would have help immensely, he did it against Pikkon.

Post by Vapovile (1,930 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ImDictatorBowDown: I know, right? Even Death Battle picked up on that in their Goku vs Superman fight. If Goku were to go Kaioken x20 in SSJG form, he probably could have defeated Bills o.o

@Vapovile: Even Kaioken x 2 would have been enough to overpower Bills, Whis is another story.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Super kaioken SSG SSJ4 oazaru Goku please toriyama please

@hitsusatsu11: You.... came back!? Yeah we don't know each other, but I never expected this to happen... I have heard you were a good debater on this site.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@IndridCold: well I used to spend some time debating VS on here, not rrly into that to much anymore but ill throw my two cents in occasionally. Im more interested in hearing different opinions on matchups that I've thought of yet am undecided about.

@hitsusatsu11: Oh ok well that's good then.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel