Congratulations!

Topic started by Hamz on Dec. 4, 2008. Last post by maxwell 5 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Hamz (6 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Hey all, Hamz here from GiantBomb. Figured i would pop in, sign up and show some support for the fine folks who built and run this new born website after hearing about them slaving away for weeks to build it. Looks like it will be a huge hit with Anime and Manga fans across the world, lots of great features i see that will attract the masses of fans for this form of entertainment. Much like ComicVine and GiantBomb i think AnimeVice will be awesome, although i can't say i am much of an Anime or Manga fan myself i still like to see that a site such as this now exists. Finally i have a place to come and get answers for all those obscure Dragon Ball Z questions that appear in the trivia on GiantBomb lol.

Anyway thumbs up to the fine folks at Whiskey Media for building it, hope it all works out well for you guys and becomes just as much of a success as GiantBomb and ComicVine has become!

Hamz
Post by BoG (19 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Hamz, you still need to capitalize 'I,' it is getting to me.
Post by hazelnutman (142 posts) See mini bio Level 2
I would like to sign this letter of congratulations as well.

I'm really looking forward to building a community-driven... er... community with you all!
Post by DualReaver (136 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Suck up. <3
Post by Jayge (34 posts) See mini bio Level 1
You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth Hamz.
Post by MasturbatingBear (118 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Hey Hamz.
Post by Hamz (6 posts) See mini bio Level 3
BoG said:
"Hamz, you still need to capitalize 'I,' it is getting to me."
Hey man we've been over this, i basically never capitalise my "i" on forums or instant messaging. Only in some form of official letter or email.....now get back on GiantBomb and check out the Mod Board, need input for the "you know what" thats coming "you know when"....

MasturbatingBear said:
"Hey Hamz."
Congratulations on the Mod hood Sir.....man what an awesome name for a moderator o.o
Post by MasturbatingBear (118 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Hamz said:
MasturbatingBear said:
"Hey Hamz."
Congratulations on the Mod hood Sir.....man what an awesome name for a moderator o.o
"
thanks and thanks again. Kinda flipped now compared to GiantBomb huh? Kinda new to the whole business and am getting used to the delete button on someones post being on the bottom right, its usually where the quote button is...
Post by CitizenKane (23 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Hamz!
Post by TokyoChicken (2 posts) See mini bio Level 3
HAMZ!!
Post by Misaki (9 posts) See mini bio Level 7
As a fellow mod over on Giant Bomb, ZOMG HAMZ!!11!!
Post by WallacetheGreat (3 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Hello there Hamzorz. Nice to see you here....
;)
Post by maxwell (90 posts) See mini bio Level 6
thanks hamz, we do it for you guys. enjoy!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel