Community Spotlight 5/9/2014: Happy Mother's Day!

Topic started by takashichea on May 9, 2014. Last post by takashichea 7 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by takashichea (14,451 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Welcome everyone to the Community Spotlight! My partner, FoxxFireArt, is on his break due to Golden Week. I realized this weekend is Mother's Day. I thought it would be great to combine both wonderful things for our community along with the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure craze. This blog is to help promote the community spotlights that Foxx had worked hard on. Check out the last week spotlight!

I hope everyone has a happy Mother's Day this Sunday. Let her know how much you love her. Don't be like Jotaro Kujo! A real man respects his mother.

Note: This isn't a complete exhaustive list of all things happened this week. I'm giving you a glimpse of what's going on across the communities in Anime Vice. The site is glitching badly, so I can't add as much images right now. It takes 2 hours to upload 20 images or so for wiki editing. This blog took an hour or so to complete.

Wiki Spotlight

Awesome job to Demonic13 and Taichokage for doing a great job! The site has been glitching hard, so wiki pages are hard to write up. The Jojo gang, Toxin45, ForgottenOne, RubberLuffy, and I, are working hard on the series. Off-site, Dekken is working hard in his little Wikia called Anime Boobs.

Best Wiki Pages

Hot Stuff in the Forums

In the Ecchi Club, Daniel started a new contest. Sonata, Dekken, and I started posting images with the best booty of anime.

New challenge for the Ecchi Club! Who has the most bangin' booty? Have your say in who has the best butt in anime and manga! Only images from screen caps, scans, or official artwork count!

For this week, our hottest anime discussion threads are Black Bullet, Soul Eater Not!, and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders.

Battle Spotlight

Today, DBZ Universe and I finished our interview because he was May 2014's Best Battle User. Check the thread, Best Battle User of May 2014: DBZ_Universe.

One key movement in the battle forum is that Kurohige starting a theme on in-verse threads with the help of Jinbeifan1. Please help out promote either DBZ Universe's Kekkaishi theme or Kurohige's in-verse battle themes.

Lists

RPG

There were some trouble in the RPG forum, but things have calm down. Unfortunately, Kuma isn't able to write a weekly RPG news this week due to outside obligations with his job.

Hot RPG Threads

Front News

Anime Convention Survival Guide
Anime Convention Survival Guide
BigHeart711, sickVisionz, and I wrote an article together on how to survive your first Anime Convention!
Check out Tom Pinchuk's W & L on Ep. 10 and 11
JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE is the Shonen Antidote!
How much crazier could this show get?!
Check out Daniel's latest Anime Caption Contest!
Everyone loves a hug! Well, almost everyone.
Here's another One Piece review by Tom Pinchuk:
What's the Appeal of ONE PIECE #643? Special Review. Oh, it's good to visit with you Straw Hats again.
Here's a review by Tom Pinchuk on Hunter x Hunter:
HUNTER X HUNTER Has Totally Lost My Interest, Now Episode #101-110. Runny-nose girl is having a laugh at our expense.
Check out Tom's review on Magica Wars!
Tom does a double review on Haikyu and Baby's Step.
Post by taichokage (15,440 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Nice. Sorry. I would have liked to have whipped up one more page but the library closed early on me. Also I had quite the time editing Dreyfus. I had to re-load over a dozen times to submit everything.

@taichokage:

I was working at Btooom Wikia. Yeah, this site is glitching. It's easier to write text on word and paste it and quickly saved it. It's hard to attach more than 2 pages because the Error Pop Out button kept coming up.

It's okay, you did more wiki pages than me. I was about to work on One Piece Ep summary, but I fell asleep on the computer last night after finishing Fairy Tail.

Post by Acura_Max (2,431 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Tsk tsk. Missed an opportunity to do a MILF list.

Oh yeah, I have to do that Robot Fetish Friday, thing. Then, I'll head out off to relax and work on papers.

Post by Acura_Max (2,431 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@takashichea said:

Oh yeah, I have to do that Robot Fetish Friday, thing. Then, I'll head out off to relax and work on papers.

A robot MILF list? It would be thematic.

Post by Bigheart711 (4,212 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Acura_Max said:

@takashichea said:

A robot MILF list? It would be thematic.

Wonder how that would work...

Post by AgentFakku (367 posts) See mini bio Level 10

MILF!!!! Do it!!!

@AgentFakku:

No.

Post by AgentFakku (367 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@takashichea said:

@AgentFakku:

No.

Why not? >:)

Post by IndridCold (1,408 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Acura_Max said:

Tsk tsk. Missed an opportunity to do a MILF list.

Lol that's what I sorta came for.

@takashichea: =D So I see you've acknowledged my top 150 list huh? Yes, I do work on it since there are updates always going on everywhere. And I guess some influence from the other vicers could help too on the characters, provided they have the evidence.

@DBZ_universe: Your theme and the CAV has gotten me very interested in Kekkaishi now. I think I did try it one time, but that was years earlier. I think I'll give it another try now.

@AgentFakku: @Bigheart711: @Acura_Max:

Okay, I give. I'll make a Fetish Friday: MILF blog instead of the robot. I was planning to finish watching Chobits which is why I put off the Robot Fetish blog.

@IndridCold:

I spent time watching the activity feed during the time I'm active. Most lists were favorite shows, shows I'm watching this spring, or anime babes. I chose yours because it stood out and it was unique. It was hard tracking down any lists that were being updated when I'm offline. Plus, I read your other lists, so promoting it will help you.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel