Comic/manga cross-over

Topic started by Killer_of_trolls on Sept. 14, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 2 years ago.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

what 2 manga and comic series would you like to do a cross-over.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,860 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I think Thanos would be interesting to be in Bleach, and maybe some heroes from Marvel as well.

@MarioRedfield: hold on there, Thanos is a multiversal hand full. I would prefer Ghost-Rider to be in Bleach though. He would fit right in because the supernatural spitir theme in both stories is kinda of similar. Also imagine if GR's villains team up with Bleach Villains, then Johnny & Ichigo find a way to do a FUSION to win OMG!

Ghost-Hollow
Ghost-Hollow

@Killer_of_trolls: I think Ghost Rider might be overkill for the Bleach characters as well anyway, but since Thanos is in love with Death, I think it would be interesting f he tried to conquer Soul Society. Although there wouldn't be anyone there to stop him.

@MarioRedfield: what's the point if there is no one that can stand in his way, not much of a fun read. and I did mention above that GR's villains would be teaming with Bleach villains, there is just so much you can do with that. Imagine if Blackheart resurrected Aizen cause he was so impressed with his work and they made a deal and he gave him an army to work with, and I wanna see how Johnny would fit in Soul Society. you can fill the other stuff with filler logic, I mean I only want an anime movie, or a manga side story seperate from the canon(kinda like what they did with One Peice and DBZ). I just made that fusion picture my wallpaper it is so freagin awesome.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Avengers in the Narutoverse.

@Killer_of_trolls: Wait, Aizen is dead?

@MarioRedfield: there all dead!(joke). but seriously idk, thought someone here said he was defeated cause I don't watch/read bleach anymore. However my idea would make a good non-canon anime movie.

Punisher doing a cross-over with Black Lagoon sound tempting as well.

also, I am really hoping some more people would mail the creators like that vid I posted earlier. With enough demanders we will get their attention.

@Killer_of_trolls: Oh, that reminds me. My friend (the one who made that video) is really excited you're trying to get people involved in making Superman vs. Goku happen

Post by taichokage (14,157 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Maybe the Strawhats and X-men. The Strawhats wouldn't be overshadowed in power by most members as allowed to the Avengers or Justice League for instance, and the X-men are the most family-like group aside from the FF which actually is a family actually, the FF (fantastic 4) might even be a better match. Maybe Saint Seiya Gods vs Marvel or DC Greek Gods. And a fair DC/Marvel/DBZ crossover probably above all.
Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Hahahaha, you all want some character to destroy Bleach XD

Post by taichokage (14,157 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Long time no see Asune.

Durarara and DareDevil I think would be... I don't know, the whole gang war thing is good though

Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Goku and Kal-El saving the Omniverse by working together and fusing would be badass!!

Not fighting each other..

@DBZ_universe: Kal-Karrot

@MarioRedfield:

Goku+Kal-EL=??
Goku+Kal-EL=??

@MarioRedfield said:

@Killer_of_trolls: Oh, that reminds me. My friend (the one who made that video) is really excited you're trying to get people involved in making Superman vs. Goku happen

tell'em it was my pleasure, cause I would love that to finally happen.

@DBZ_universe said:

Goku and Kal-El saving the Omniverse by working together and fusing would be badass!!

Not fighting each other..

why not both if it's gonna be a long 2 and half hours movie.

@Killer_of_trolls: True...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel