Ciel Phantomhive or Alois Trancy?

Topic started by Superevil225 on March 1, 2011. Last post by jackienchappelear 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
So I've heard a lot of mixed reactions to Alois Trancy. He's been called 'lame' 'psychotic' and 'stupid'. But he's also been called 'epic', 'bad-ass' and 'cute'. I've also heard people rip on Ciel  calling him 'annoying' or 'moe tool-bag'. But he's also been called 'cute' and 'awesome'. For all you Kuroshitsuji goers, what's your opinion on Alois and Ciel? Is there one you hate or prefer?

Personally I love Ciel and i love Alois. I like Alois more because his characterization is really strong, and I think he's a total bad-ass on top on being a nut case. But I don't hate Ciel (as a lot of Alois fans do), I love him 'cause he's cute, and he's also a bad-ass.

You guys?
Post by jackienchappelear (4 posts) See mini bio Level 2

I LOVE THEM BOTH!!!!

WHATS NOT 2 LOVE!!!

ALois is SUCH A BADASS!!! I LOVE HIM AND I FEEL SO BAD FOR HIM!!!! I JUST WANT TO KIDNAP HIM AWAY FROM STUPID CLAUDE SO I CAN SHOW HIM SOMEONE CARES ABOUT HIM!!!!!

CIEL IS AWESOME OF COURSE!! Main character and legit character from the manga. HE JUST AN AMAZZZING KID!!! I love his personality and....You know what there is nothing to dislike.

I AM TEAM PHANCY!!!!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel