Characters with ridiculous number of swords

Topic started by bigz007 on Aug. 17, 2013. Last post by bigz007 5 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by bigz007 (1,088 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I find it fascinating to be good with one sword, and doing it with more than one is just mind blowing. So I dedicate this blog to characters that can use multiple swords and NOT take more damage from those swords than their opponents. I know if I would to take a sword I would probably accidentally kill myself in the next 20 seconds or so. Well, I guess I'm exaggerating a bit, I'm not THAT good with a sword. It will take me full 5 seconds.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Roronoa Zoro (3 swords) - One Piece

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2. Mifune (17+ swords) - Soul Eater

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3. Killer Bee (7 swords) - Naruto

4. Hyouzou (8+ swords) - One Piece

5. Dunya Musta'sim (200+ swords) - Magi the Labyrinth of Magic

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

6. Erza Scarlet (100+ swords) - Fairy Tail

7. Gilgamesh (25+ swords)- Fate/Stay Night

8. Godou Kusanagi (200+ swords)- Campione!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

9. Hatchan (6 swords) - One Piece

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

10. Nnoitra Gilga (6 blades) - Bleach (even though he doesn't technically use swords, I need to include him because... just because)

11. Homura (6 swords) - Senran Kagura

12. Cloud Strife (6+ swords) - Final Fantasy

13. Yuto Kiba (20+ swords) - High School DxD

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

14. Byakuya Kuchiki (200+ swords) - Bleach

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

15. Kei Munakata (40+ swords) - Medaka Box

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

16. Uzu Sanageyama (10 bamboo swords) - Kill la Kill

17. Genkishi (4 swords) - Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

18. Rikuo Nura (100+ swords) - Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan

18. Date Masamune (6 swords) - Sengoku Basara

Bonus:

======================================================================================================

Other blogs of mine:

Some posts worth mentioning:

Post by Dream (7,201 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Fate/Stay Night's Archer could also count.

Post by waybig1010101 (2,430 posts) See mini bio Level 13
also kiba from dxd-  Kiba's primary weapon is the Sacred Gear "Sword Birth", which has the ability to create an infinite number of Demon Swords at his disposal, such as the Holy Eraser and Flame Delete. He later obtains a sub-species Balance Breaker called "Sword of Betrayer", which is a fusion of a Demonic and a Holy Sword. He received it during the fight with Freed after he "merged" his Sacred Gear with the spirit of his comrades.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,813 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Cloud in FFVII Advent Children uses Fusion Swords.
Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Homura from Senran Kagura.

Post by sickVisionz (4,233 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Only counts for me if they can hold then all at once. Folk like the Gilgamesh dude just summons them and they fly out everywhere. I don't think he ever actually used one in combat in all of Fate/Zero. Could have a foggy memory though.

@Dream: I thought of him, but he is actually using only two swords. He reproduces them over and over again, but it's still only two swords. I wanted to add only characters with 3+ swords.

@waybig1010101: I watched that series, but I totally forgot about him. Thanks for reminding me.

@SpeedForceSpider: @Sonata: Thanks guys, if you think of anyone else, please let me know.

@sickVisionz: I get what you mean, but those flying swords are just too badass to not include. He was holding Ea, the rest of the swords were just for tossing around.

@bigz007: another one would be yamamoto from hitman reborn 
Post by phantomrant (1,289 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Gilgamesh and Archer immediately came to my mind when I saw the title.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,886 posts) See mini bio Level 16

theirs Sekhmet form RW

Post by takashichea (10,878 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

This will make an awesome list, too. You should show off this list to the community directory, to add some diversity.

Post by salbing (72 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Wow the one guy Id thought who be Here

@waybig1010101: @SMXLR8: I can't find good picture for those.

@takashichea: I'm glad you like it. You can recommend my list if you want, I hate to obtrude.

@salbing: I can't believe I forgot about Byakuya and his senbon sakura kageyoshi. Thanks a bunch.

Post by takashichea (10,878 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

I'll recommend your list.

@bigz007: thats fine how big does the pics need to be  

@waybig1010101: It's not about the dimensions of the picture, it just have to be visible that there is a lot of swords, and if possible that specific character have to be in it too (for obvious reasons).

Post by Haiken (1,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@bigz007: Nura Rikuo in Kurotabo Matoi..

@Haiken: That's what I'm talking about... Thanks.

@Haiken: Since I just got home from work... can you help me out a bit? Is that Nura Rikuo this character here, and how many swords does he use (is it 40, 50, 100...that doesn't have to be the exact number)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel