Characters that should of gotten a spin-off

Topic started by MrASSH0LE on Nov. 27, 2010. Last post by KingSolomon 3 years, 9 months ago.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,328 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Kenpaichi  

I always liked insane charaters, I love seeing  them go all out and just destroy the shit out of everybody. I also like the fact that he isnt like the other BLEACH chracters int eh sense that he doesnt just power-up endlessly *cough*Ichigo*cough*
Shinji  

I like his attitude how he acts like he doesnt give a shit.Ialso think he is a way more interesting chracter then Ichigo I mean his whole group is more interesting then Ichigo's.Orihime ,Renji and CHad are ok but nothing beats Mashiro's outfit *starts drooling*
 Alexander Anderson  

Same reason as Kenny .Except that i don't think he is necesseraly more interesting then Alucard 
 Roy Mustang 

Well i just like his alchemy
Lawliet 

I personnally hate the fact that L was replaced by N. I think he should of been the one to defeat Kira and after have his own show.This would have been a better move in terms of money for the creators and a better move in terms of stroy also. 
Gaara 

Same as Kenny.

let me hear about who should get a spin-off in your opinion
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20

The monkey fusion of Phoenix Wright and Lupin III from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt :D
 The monkey fusion of Phoenix Wright and Lupin III from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt :D
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
  1. Raizen (YYH)
  2. Rock lee
  3. Saito (Samurai X)
  4. Beelzemon (digimon season 3)
@Kelleth:
Yea mind explaining that?
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@mrassh0le:    Sure just watch 3:25 of the first video and the second ^^

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Kelleth: WTF is that?
Post by SamJaz (12,725 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@Kelleth said:
"
"

YES! MONKEY LAWYER CONMEN DETECTIVES!
Post by Lemegeton300 (300 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Wolfwood from Trigun. would love to see a spin off that went into his past and back story more
Post by PenguinDust (1,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13
  1. Excalibur from Soul Eater.  I need more pointless stories that go no where and take forever to tell!
  2. Ichijo (the class representative) from Pani Poni Dash.  More "tales of the unfathomable" featuring the silent heroine. 
  3. Eda (the nun) from Black Lagoon.  Sinfully delightful.  I liked this character more than any of because she was kind of funny even while being a pessimist. 
  4. Ekaterina Katja Kurae  of Seikon no Qwaser.  Because it's just so very wrong. ;-p
  5. Pen-Pen from Neon Genesis Evangelion... I have my reasons. 

Post by sickVisionz (4,288 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@Kelleth: I'd watch the Adventures of Mr. Abrams any day of the week. 

@PenguinDust: Excalibur and Ichijo shows would be pretty good.
Post by GrandMarshal (152 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Definitely Roy Mustang
Post by KingSolomon (66 posts) See mini bio Level 7

i know this souds odd, but I bet any of the yu yu hakusho characters would be good, I'd like to see if kuwabara ever hooks of with yukina... I also wouldnt mind a trigun spinoff but one involving knives after the end of the anime. I wouldnt mind seeing a cowboy bebop spinoff either like the adventures of jet and faye.... heck there are plenty I would like to see.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel