Capture Levels

Topic started by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk on June 21, 2013. Last post by taichokage 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,282 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Wow my bad for the double thread, both with nothing in it... it didn't want to show what I tried to post for some reason

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,282 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Since I've been reading Toriko I've grown to really like it. I also liked the way the determined how dangerous something was by capture levels(I now that is not always the case, but bare with me). I was wondering how these would rank up(note that these aren't in any particular order).:

• Tailed Beasts 1-10
  • Oozaru Kid Goku
  • Oozaru Gohan
  • Kraken(One Piece)
  • Any of the Fairy Tail dragons.
  • Sodom(Jabberwock's dragon from "Beelzebub")
  • Gamabunta
  • The snakes summoned by Oroachimaru and Sasuke
  • Menos Grande
  • Alien Queen

If you can think of anymore, feel free to post them. These are just off the top of my head.

Post by othus12 (6,818 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk said:

Since I've been reading Toriko I've grown to really like it. I also liked the way the determined how dangerous something was by capture levels(I now that is not always the case, but bare with me). I was wondering how these would rank up(note that these aren't in any particular order).:

• Tailed Beasts 1-10
  • Oozaru Kid Goku
  • Oozaru Gohan
  • Kraken(One Piece)
  • Any of the Fairy Tail dragons.
  • Sodom(Jabberwock's dragon from "Beelzebub")
  • Gamabunta
  • The snakes summoned by Oroachimaru and Sasuke
  • Menos Grande
  • Alien Queen

If you can think of anymore, feel free to post them. These are just off the top of my head.

taild beasts: about capture level 60

kurama: 70

ten tails: 90

oozaru kid goku: 250

oozaru kid gohan: cant remember

kraken: like 35

fairy tail dragon: ( i only know acnologia) 70

sodom: dont know him

gamabunta: 48

manda: 48

menos grande: 40

Post by taichokage (13,272 posts) See mini bio Level 20
My take based on the beasts of Toriko, I'd have to put the tailed beasts around 60-70, Kurama 70-80. 10 tails 90 maybe up to 100 at max. Oozaru Goku probably low 300s using both powerscaling and basing of the 4 Beast. Kraken 50 at max. The Dragons 80-85, probably slightly stronger than the tailed beasts other than Jubi and maybe Kyubi. Sodom ??????? Gamabunta 40ish Manda 40ish, Menos Grande 35-40. Maybe a bit higher when you factor in abilities and not just strength.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel