Can Goku Destroy A Galaxy?

Topic started by hiei_hyabusha on Jan. 5, 2011. Last post by gokuboss 11 hours, 50 minutes ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (14,837 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

The amount of food he'd have to consume. He'd have to find first on a planet that has life, then cook it. Most probably get food poisoning and die. Which would be a good death for him.

Then they'd just bring him back through the dumbest way possible

I know! aaaa.... healing coma! lol

Post by MarioRedfield (1,718 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

The amount of food he'd have to consume. He'd have to find first on a planet that has life, then cook it. Most probably get food poisoning and die. Which would be a good death for him.

For that to work he'd have to not have been dead in the first place

Post by sickVisionz (4,149 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Goku can not only destroy a galaxy, he can bust all of reality, leaving himself floating in nothingness where he obtains enlightenment and becomes the man born inside the matrix who could shape it as he saw fit.

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

Superman was dead and then he go the healing coma right?

Post by Sonata (35,014 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@sickVisionz said:
Goku can not only destroy a galaxy, he can bust all of reality, leaving himself floating in nothingness where he obtains enlightenment and becomes the man born inside the matrix who could shape it as he saw fit.
Only Yamcha is capable of that level of power.:P 

The power of YamchipotenceXD
Post by MarioRedfield (1,718 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

Superman was dead and then he go the healing coma right?

No lol, he was always in a healing coma

@MarioRedfield:Well am sure the healing coma can work for Goku... it worked for Broly! LOL

Post by gokuboss (47 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Posted 1 day ago

========================================================================

dsdgsdgfdfgdfhshs============================================================

=======================================================================

He specifically states that his Kamehameha is

capable of wiping out the entire solar system.

ok so no way goku is not a galaxy buster

EDIT: Scans with pirate site watermarks removed. -Dream

i forgot thanks - gokuboss

No one in the canon is Galaxy level lol

Post by Bruce246 (9 posts) See mini bio Level 6

He would never destroy planets, solar systems, or galaxies.

He is a multi-planet buster to at tops solar system buster. He could probable do what Broly did which was destroy a galaxy in time bit by bit, but a one shot blast....no.

@Killer_of_trolls said:

This feat will never be written considerring The entiarity of the "physical" universe in DBZ is only 4 galaxies.

1. According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe. They've counted the galaxies in a particular region, and multiplied this up to estimate the number for the whole universe.
  2. How do we know how many galaxies are in our universe ...

www.physics.org/facts/sand-galaxies.asp

in battle of gods there are 12 universes

Post by GoldenOozaru22 (10 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Goku's battle/power/strength levels in buu series:

Base without powering up: 60 kilis

Ss1: 3,000 kilis

Ss2: 6,000 kilis

Ss3: 24,000 kilis

It was stated that it takes 200-300 kilis to destroy a planet. Since they never specified how large of a planet I'm going to assume (since they were on earth when it was stated) that they meant an average size planet around Earths size.

Goku's base without powering up cannot destroy a planet.

Goku's Ss1 can destroy: 10-15 planets

Goku's Ss2 can destroy: 20-30 planets

Goku's Ss3 can destroy: 80-120 planets  

***(3,000 kilis was Goku's measured energy level while powered up in Ss1 form, and those who watch DBZ know that certain techniques such as the Kamehameha wave amplify their energy level like crazy as shown in the earliest dbz episodes while fighting Raditz. So my estimated power levels are the lowest they can be. But since there is no formula to calculate how much the Kamehameha wave increases their energy levels, I stayed away from that. But knowing this is critical because it could make a huge difference in how many planets goku would be able to destroy with the amount of energy he can produce.Therefore the estimated amount of how many planets he should be able to destroy is actually higher.)*** 

No one in DBZ can technically be a "solar system" buster. (Unless someone can actually find out how strong Vegito and Buuhan were, which I find impossible).

Our Sun is 333,000 times the mass of earth and 1,000,000 Earths can "fit" inside our sun.

DBZ character can however, destroy most of the planets within a solar system depending on how big they are. Which in a way, is destroying a solar sytem (just leaving the sun). But they would not do this In one big blast. They would have to visit each planet then blast it away....Goku would have enough energy as a Ss3 to visit 80-120 average size planets and destroy them without having to "re-charge".

If you have any input please let me know! And I ask again, please do not be immature fellow viners......

Here are a couple links to back up the earth/sun comparison:

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/factsheet/sunfact.html

content://com.sec.android.app.sbrowser/readinglist/0421121535.mhtml

And as a side note, I haven't seen the battle of God's movie yet, and refuse to watch it until it's fully in english, so I could not use any information from that time period.

@GoldenOozaru22 said:

Goku's battle/power/strength levels in buu series:

Base without powering up: 60 kilis

Ss1: 3,000 kilis

Ss2: 6,000 kilis

Ss3: 24,000 kilis

It was stated that it takes 200-300 kilis to destroy a planet. Since they never specified how large of a planet I'm going to assume (since they were on earth when it was stated) that they meant an average size planet around Earths size.

Goku's base without powering up cannot destroy a planet.

Goku's Ss1 can destroy: 10-15 planets

Goku's Ss2 can destroy: 20-30 planets

Goku's Ss3 can destroy: 80-120 planets

***(3,000 kilis was Goku's measured energy level while powered up in Ss1 form, and those who watch DBZ know that certain techniques such as the Kamehameha wave amplify their energy level like crazy as shown in the earliest dbz episodes while fighting Raditz. So my estimated power levels are the lowest they can be. But since there is no formula to calculate how much the Kamehameha wave increases their energy levels, I stayed away from that. But knowing this is critical because it could make a huge difference in how many planets goku would be able to destroy with the amount of energy he can produce.Therefore the estimated amount of how many planets he should be able to destroy is actually higher.)***

No one in DBZ can technically be a "solar system" buster. (Unless someone can actually find out how strong Vegito and Buuhan were, which I find impossible).

Our Sun is 333,000 times the mass of earth and 1,000,000 Earths can "fit" inside our sun.

DBZ character can however, destroy most of the planets within a solar system depending on how big they are. Which in a way, is destroying a solar sytem (just leaving the sun). But they would not do this In one big blast. They would have to visit each planet then blast it away....Goku would have enough energy as a Ss3 to visit 80-120 average size planets and destroy them without having to "re-charge".

If you have any input please let me know! And I ask again, please do not be immature fellow viners......

Here are a couple links to back up the earth/sun comparison:

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/factsheet/sunfact.html

content://com.sec.android.app.sbrowser/readinglist/0421121535.mhtml

And as a side note, I haven't seen the battle of God's movie yet, and refuse to watch it until it's fully in english, so I could not use any information from that time period.

this is wrong and i have answered him on comic vine

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/goku-s-true-power-level-in-dbz-1556091/

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel