Can Goku Destroy A Galaxy?

Topic started by hiei_hyabusha on Jan. 5, 2011. Last post by takashichea 4 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Who knows? we gonna have to see what SSJG does.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,932 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I hope the highest they can do is Solar System buster. Galaxy would be ridiculous and the wank would be out of this world.

Post by GrayWolf2 (327 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@SpeedForceSpider said:

I hope the highest they can do is Solar System buster. Galaxy would be ridiculous and the wank would be out of this world.

I agree to a point. Galaxy level has the potential to hurt Dragonball more than help it unless it's just certain characters like Wiss for example. The problem with Goku doing it would be that now he is so supremely powerful it may just make him less interesting. There aren't many characters that can pull off being that powerful and yet still interesting enough so that you can make a serialization on them. For some reason I just don't think Goku would be one of them. Keeping him in the solar system/Supernova+ range I think would be best for someone like him.

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

This feat will never be written considerring The entiarity of the "physical" universe in DBZ is only 4 galaxies.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,754 posts) See mini bio Level 11

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. Yes. No. No. No. No.

Broly can

Post by GrayWolf2 (327 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Today's the day Japan may find out. Still probably not though......

Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider said:

one god in the movie was supposed to be able to create/destroy galaxy

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Post by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (60 posts) See mini bio Level 10

nope, simple as that

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,132 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Even if he could survive unaided in space, it is still a no. It would take him possible hundreds of thousands of years to do it. A galaxy is fucking huge.

The fact that Broly can do it shows the writers retardedness.

Nope.

The amount of food he'd have to consume. He'd have to find first on a planet that has life, then cook it. Most probably get food poisoning and die. Which would be a good death for him.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,183 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Supreme Marvel said:

The amount of food he'd have to consume. He'd have to find first on a planet that has life, then cook it. Most probably get food poisoning and die. Which would be a good death for him.

Nope, but he can universe bust

Post by Dream (7,603 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

Simple answer: NO!

Post by othus12 (6,811 posts) See mini bio Level 13

NO

Post by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (60 posts) See mini bio Level 10

no

Post by MarioRedfield (1,754 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Supreme Marvel said:

Then they'd just bring him back through the dumbest way possible

@MarioRedfield said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

Then they'd just bring him back through the dumbest way possible

Well if he's destroying the Galaxy, I doubt they will. He'd go straight to hell.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel