Can Goku Destroy A Galaxy?

Topic started by hiei_hyabusha on Jan. 5, 2011. Last post by takashichea 3 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by taichokage (13,025 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@MisterShin said:
" Sorry to burst bubble BUT DB verse has more than 4 Galaxys. LOL
Found it from Daizenshuu translation. 
Infinite amount of Galaxy's (aka there are alot of galaxy's, more than 4 LOL)
Universe is divided into 4.

"
 Nice.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@MisterShin: awesome u nailed it XD
Post by StargunZX (476 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@hiei_hyabusha said:
"

Theres been alot of talk about High Tier DBZ  characters being able to blow up a galaxy. DO you think they can?  

"
No, they can't.
Post by StargunZX (476 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Mortein said:

" canon Goku is big stars buster IMO  Anime/Movies are too confusing and inconsistent for me, so I avoid discussions about them.    "

^This.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,275 posts) See mini bio Level 14
  • nononononononononononononononono
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Jinbeifan1:
why not?
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,275 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@SSJjanemba: idk i just felt like doing that lol but i say hes not a galaxy buster but definitely a multi planet buster
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@taichokage said:

" Sorry to burst bubble BUT DB verse has more than 4 Galaxys. LOL
Found it from Daizenshuu translation. 
Infinite amount of Galaxy's (aka there are alot of galaxy's, more than 4 LOL)
Universe is divided into 4.

"

Agreed.

Post by Hibaru (74 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Goku destroy a Galaxy? Yeah, maybe...
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Yeah, that still doesn't prove that there's more than the number given in the visual of the Dragon Ball cosmos. Furthermore, it's likely second-hand while the map is Toriyama's own work.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Theres been alot of talk about High Tier DBZ  characters being able to blow up a galaxy. DO you think they can?    
i haven't see goku destroying a galaxy  

i haven't seen goku destroying a galaxy  . he can't. at full power goku didn't even destroy the earth.
Online Now
@SilverGalford said:
"

Theres been alot of talk about High Tier DBZ  characters being able to blow up a galaxy. DO you think they can?    
i haven't see goku destroying a galaxy  

i haven't seen goku destroying a galaxy  . he can't. at full power goku didn't even destroy the earth. "
Because he's the protagonist. The reason he fights is to prevent things like the earth being destroyed. Even way back in the saiyan saga, King Kai said that Goku was easily capable of destroying the earth.

Because he's the protagonist. The reason he fights is to prevent things like the earth being destroyed. Even way back in the saiyan saga, King Kai said that Goku was easily capable of destroying the earth.  

king kai is a liar or he was using an hyperbole, facts to back up his arguments, my friend.

i said that because of this:       
(sorry i don't know where the scans are) 

and this : 

the explosion  should have destroyed the earth , but that didn't happen.

as you can see that was the limit of goku . in the first part he looked tired and in the second even with the power of half universe he didn't destroy the earth and he looked tired again . he can't destroy a galaxy , it doesn't matter if he is the protagonist or not , he still can't destroy a galaxy.   

if goku beat a "galaxy buster" like broly , that doesn't mean he is a galaxy buster. this is just like superman beating darkseid , because superman can do that he is a skyfather?. the answer is no .

and by his own goku can't  charge too much energy , he need the powers of others to do it. 
by his own the only thing he can do is this: 

but that didn't kill cell. and they stated that was about to destroy the earth? if the henkidama didn't do that with that awesome power , what makes them think the kamehame ha will do that? hyperboles again. 

we are talking about a galaxy  , not a planet ,not a moon, not a mountain. there is a big difference. 

Yes it does, so the Kai's were technically telling the truth about being a universal threat.  
by destroying planet by planet ,not at the same time 

Online Now
@SilverGalford said:

"

Because he's the protagonist. The reason he fights is to prevent things like the earth being destroyed. Even way back in the saiyan saga, King Kai said that Goku was easily capable of destroying the earth.  

king kai is a liar or he was using an hyperbole, facts to back up his arguments, my friend.

i said that because of this:       
(sorry i don't know where the scans are) 

and this : 

the explosion  should have destroyed the earth , but that didn't happen.

as you can see that was the limit of goku . in the first part he looked tired and in the second even with the power of half universe he didn't destroy the earth and he looked tired again . he can't destroy a galaxy , it doesn't matter if he is the protagonist or not , he still can't destroy a galaxy.   

if goku beat a "galaxy buster" like broly , that doesn't mean he is a galaxy buster. this is just like superman beating darkseid , because superman can do that he is a skyfather?. the answer is no .

and by his own goku can't  charge too much energy , he need the powers of others to do it. 
by his own the only thing he can do is this: 

but that didn't kill cell. and they stated that was about to destroy the earth? if the henkidama didn't do that with that awesome power , what makes them think the kamehame ha will do that? hyperboles again. 

we are talking about a galaxy  , not a planet ,not a moon, not a mountain. there is a big difference. 

Yes it does, so the Kai's were technically telling the truth about being a universal threat.  

by destroying planet by planet ,not at the same time  "

Then Frieza would have been a "universal threat" by that standard too. Do you realize how ridiculous it sounds saying an individual planet buster is a universal threat? It would literally take him trillions of years to destroy all the space bodies in the observable universe if done so one at a time and without Instant Transmission.

Then Frieza would have been a "universal threat" by that standard too. Do you realize how ridiculous it sounds saying an individual planet buster is a universal threat? It would literally take him trillions of years to destroy all the space bodies in the observable universe if done so one at a time and without Instant Transmission.  

that doesn't change the fact that  goku can't destroy a galaxy  , there is no evidence , just  pure speculation.  

buu is not like mr mxy or galactus who can destroy a galaxy or a realm .  buu hasn't done something like that. destroying a galaxy is one thing , and endangering a galaxy is another thing. they can be threats , just like any character . but having the capacity to destroy a galaxy  is another thing.  i haven't seen buu ,frieza or goku destroying a galaxy .and their powers have shown that.  

solar system Buster at best  

no  

multi solar system buster. Cell was a solar system buster and he is many times weaker than end of DBZ  
Goku let alone GT Goku who is above multi solar system busting.  

and again no 
Online Now
@SilverGalford: At the very least it would not be planet by planet. It would at least be star by star (and to me that is still ridiculous). The average galaxy (ours is considered average) contains around a hundred billions stars and in the universe there are over a hundred billion galaxies. There are some galaxies over 500x the size of ours. I don't feel like doing the math but you get my point. Frieza easily destroys planets many times the mass of earth in his base form which is 230 times weaker than his final form, and Main Buu is 1000x more powerful than Frieza. Super Buu is way stronger than that and was collapsing the universe. Goku is somewhere in there too. It is not too far fetched to say that SSJ3 Goku is galactic level or at least multi system level.
but any dbz character has done what i have said ,collapsing the universe?? now that's speculation. , unless you use broly which is debatable as well. there isn't  any fact or feat  to back up this , i mean ,destroying a galaxy  , only  statements.and the fact is goku can't do that.
Post by drew6670 (1 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Silver they use control to not destroy by your standard goku cannot beat frieza which he can.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,784 posts) See mini bio Level 12

If the hype about Bills in this new movie is true then Goku may end up being a legit galaxy buster in God mode, but it is a long shot.

Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

No he can't

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel